Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seattle area -- New tires -- where to install?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have recommendations on where to get new tires/tpms installed? looking for a shop that knows how to work with Teslas.

This is my first time purchasing new rims (got new ones from TSportline) and want to replace my OEM silver sport wheels into my current wheels.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdaX
Anyone have recommendations on where to get new tires/tpms installed? looking for a shop that knows how to work with Teslas.

This is my first time purchasing new rims (got new ones from TSportline) and want to replace my OEM silver sport wheels into my current wheels.
Hankook tire in Lynnwood. Jae rebalanced all the wheels that Tsportline did a crappy job on.

Surprisingly my local Discount Tire were very "Tesla aware" ... knew all about jacking, card key entry etc etc. Not really surprising if you think about the number of Teslas in the Seattle area ... second only to CA I suspect.

Reactions: goneskiian
I actually looked around a bit, and finally ended up at the local Les Schwab. Les Schwab is limited I find sometimes in their tire choice, but we ended up with the Continental ExtremeContact, and I'm pretty happy with them. They definitely grip better than the stock tires, especially in wet/snow. I was afraid that the range would be reduced with them on, but I haven't noticed any penalty there.

My *only* issue with Les Schwab was the tech leaving a greasy finger print on the white interior, but it was easily cleaned. Good Luck!

Surprisingly my local Discount Tire were very "Tesla aware" ... knew all about jacking, card key entry etc etc. Not really surprising if you think about the number of Teslas in the Seattle area ... second only to CA I suspect.
Same here. I bought a set of winter wheels/tires from the Discount in Bellevue a few years ago. Even then they'd already had Tesla owners as customers.

I actually looked around a bit, and finally ended up at the local Les Schwab. Les Schwab is limited I find sometimes in their tire choice, but we ended up with the Continental ExtremeContact, and I'm pretty happy with them. They definitely grip better than the stock tires, especially in wet/snow. I was afraid that the range would be reduced with them on, but I haven't noticed any penalty there.

My *only* issue with Les Schwab was the tech leaving a greasy finger print on the white interior, but it was easily cleaned. Good Luck!

What Les Schwab? I’m in Maple Valley so I’m wondering if they are Tesla aware.