Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the Iran Israel debacle ****ed the market big time. It created a big volatility event that pulled a lot of bearish PA upfront then abruptly ended leading to a squeeze. Mk didnt get the chance to fully retrace.
I had cash to deploy and I was waiting for a bigger retracement but it never came.

Now here we are with Nasdaq at ATH. QQQ and SPY at almost ATH. Ahh wells it was only 14% cash. Keep going up my pretties. I'll sell puts on the cash.

Reactions: 2Pearls
Yeah, well after the horror of Q1 I would say $260 by June had about as high a probability of me having an affair with Scarlett Johansson, but, you know, "market forces" and all that, along with the continual Musk pumping 🤷‍♂️

Can we just have a ~$180 close this week, please so I can step out of my 100x -180 straddle, is that too much to ask?

Yeah, well after the horror of Q1 I would say $260 by June had about as high a probability of me having an affair with Scarlett Johansson, but, you know, "market forces" and all that, along with the continual Musk pumping 🤷‍♂️

Can we just have a ~$180 close this week, please so I can step out of my 100x -180 straddle, is that too much to ask?
And don't forget that Q2 P&D as well as earnings might not be that Good either...but clearly, FSD/Autonomy is where we are at (or mojo/fomo baby, yah)...although I have still dealt with more than a few interventions, so somebody knows that the next few versions must be infinitely better than what we are presently using.

And that affair with Scarlett is still a possibility...Colin Jost has nothing on you!

EDIT: On the Investors thread, Elon, responding to Whole Mars stated...

ELON: Yeah, seeing “AI” it everywhere.Btw, 12.4 goes to internal release this weekend and limited external beta next week. Roughly 5X to 10X improvement in miles per intervention vs 12.3. 12.5 will be out in late June. Will also see a major improvement in mpi and is single stack – no….

Will the next versions be that good??

Last edited:
❖ U.S CPI (MOM) (APR) ACTUAL: 0.3% VS 0.4% PREVIOUS; EST 0.4%

❖ U.S CPI (YOY) (APR) ACTUAL: 3.4% VS 3.5% PREVIOUS; EST 3.4%

❖ U.S CORE CPI (MOM) (APR) ACTUAL: 0.3% VS 0.4% PREVIOUS; EST 0.3%

❖ U.S CORE CPI (YOY) (APR) ACTUAL: 3.6% VS 3.8% PREVIOUS; EST 3.6%
I was going to say “RIP my calls” but then remembered it’s monthly expiration this week. I’ll sit on my hands and try not to look at the chart today.

Last edited:
1715779083733.png

Hey, can either of you pls give me a vanna , gamma , OI read on MSTR, @Yoona or @Jim Holder ? Limited access today and tomorrow. I have what I thought was a far out -c1520/+c1620 but didn't note index inclusion and other analyst buy recommends.... opened that spread at 2.50 , already underwater at 6.40 , but would hope to see it survive the week or find a new strike pair to roll for next week.

Sold 30 Jan 25 250 CCs at $10 against all personal as a hedge against Jun 13th votes. ( I was planning to wait till 1st week of June on this .. + but now we have news with some large tutes voting no, which was kinda unexpected for me)
Will have time to manage later if required.
Cash to bank ... which will go to pay for Tesla Solar Panels waiting on county permits ... ++ OR buy shares if it goes to oversold on FUD

Last edited:
3.5MM shares in the first minute. Is that normal? 😆

I closed all my calls for the week and averaged out a slight profit. I trust call walls until we get a huge dump like we just did. I'm guessing we weren't the only ones repositioning.

Now either I was wrong and it continues to go down which means I left some cash on the table but that's fine or we fly back up and I feel smrt, ready to sell again.

Reactions: Jim Holder