Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shareholder Meeting 2024 (presumably in May in Austin, Texas): how to attend?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

already in 2022 I wanted to attend the shareholder meeting in person, but was not able to do so, due to the random selection process.
I open this thread to share information regarding this years shareholder meeting.

Any information so far on dates, process etc.?
What are the legal requirements for Tesla to offer access to all shareholders?

1714837119648.png

Hey all,

already in 2022 I wanted to attend the shareholder meeting in person, but was not able to do so, due to the random selection process.
I open this thread to share information regarding this years shareholder meeting.

Any information so far on dates, process etc.?
What are the legal requirements for Tesla to offer access to all shareholders?
Sign in to your account at tesla.com and navigate to Investors or Investor Relations. Click on the link above. I had supplied my info 2 years ago, so the verification was instant, but you can supply the needed proof of stock ownership manually. Good luck !!

I received an invitation about 5 hours ago with a request to RSVP within 48 hours. After RSVPing, there was a notice saying that an email confirmation will be sent out later because space for the event is limited. To those that have gone through this process before, how long before that confirmation comes?

Reactions: reddy and gaswalla
I received an invitation about 5 hours ago with a request to RSVP within 48 hours. After RSVPing, there was a notice saying that an email confirmation will be sent out later because space for the event is limited. To those that have gone through this process before, how long before that confirmation comes?

Same. Haven’t rec’d a reply yet. Anyone get a response to confirming the RSVP yet?

Just looking at flights and hotels now too. where is the best place to stay?

Reactions: reddy
Same. Haven’t rec’d a reply yet. Anyone get a response to confirming the RSVP yet?

Just looking at flights and hotels now too. where is the best place to stay?
I haven’t had a response to the RSVP either, and I’d like to have one before I book a flight. I attended the 2022 meeting and we had confirmations about 10 days before the meeting, so this year they are definitely behind that time line.

Reactions: bhzmark