Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When people see what they want to see and understand what they want to understand it doesn't really matter how many paragraphs are written.

I was helping the OP and then I have to fend off false accusations with pictures to prove and then out comes the old moral grounds text book.

No one likes being told how to suck eggs so lets move on :)

As I assumed earlier, this really looks more and more like a house clean-up after a big internal department-wide f..-up such as kickbacks, for example. If that is true, then the entire thing can be overall a positive damage control, and we'll not likely to ever know. Again, based on a tip from a professional auditor and exec (not related to Tesla), this is not a unique pattern of events for a corporation.
got any evidence or you just going for straight up libel?

got any evidence or you just going for straight up libel?
Ha, thanks for validating my reaction to your post. 🤪
1000030348.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, and who are those losers who really need the $? I am glad if you belong to an exclusive group of people who don't really need the $, congratulations.
That’s a pretty obtuse comment and I usually don’t get involved in forum squabbles or labeling, but can’t pass on that one. Needing the $ is to be interpreted as “need to have a paycheck right away, severance is inadequate, I’m afraid I can’t land a new job soon enough” and not needing $ in general. One would think reading comprehension is a thing.

Reactions: EatsShoots
when did looks have anything to do with a recall? You might be that guy sitting in the plaid the other day fake reading the paper at the supercharger as 12 people crowded the truck taking pics. I let the mob take the truck as I laughed at the fake reader of the paper. So ugly you have to comment on it.
It's relevant because people are claiming it can't be ugly because the thing is selling well. In reality it's selling horribly and the documentation released with regards to the recall proves that.

The recall also proves it's terribly engineered. So it's ugly *and* it's a shitty truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.