Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehrenberg AZ
White Hills AZ

Spent last night in Joshua Tree NP. Tonight at Willow Beach AZ
20200928_070351.jpg

Attachments

• 20200928_175028.jpg
    20200928_175028.jpg
    513.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 20200928_070351.jpg
    20200928_070351.jpg
    566.6 KB · Views: 37
Waving from afar after you left Worshington a while ago. Hopefully you were able to head across the long vertical rain storm and only hit it for a little bit in IN or OH.
I had to pull over In Indiana, I think it was, when even the Nav couldn’t make out the lines anymore. Scary when you can’t make out the exits. I did wave as I passed your fine city.

North Bend, WA
Cle Elum, WA
Moses Lake, WA
Ritzville, WA
Spokane, WA
Coeur D Alene, ID
Superior, MT
Missoula, MT

Absolutely love the interstate in MT when there is little construction (and dry pavement ;))

Since you are heading East (through Montana), maybe you could swing by Devil's Tower? Just West of Sturgis, SD.

Historic National Monument designated by Teddy Roosevelt.

We drove home yesterday from Albuquerque to Loveland. When we passed Wagon Mound NM we saw what looked like Tesla superchargers being constructed. Someone may want to check this out and actually take a photo. This is a long segment and another supercharger would be great. Just outside of Las Vegas NM we saw a black bear (actually brown) run across the freeway. We were going 80mph and slowed way down in case some cubs were following. Happened too quick and we were not able to take a photo. We have an appointment for Oct 8 at the Superior service center to have the MCU looked at (hopefully replaced).

We drove home yesterday from Albuquerque to Loveland. When we passed Wagon Mound NM we saw what looked like Tesla superchargers being constructed. Someone may want to check this out and actually take a photo. This is a long segment and another supercharger would be great. Just outside of Las Vegas NM we saw a black bear (actually brown) run across the freeway. We were going 80mph and slowed way down in case some cubs were following. Happened too quick and we were not able to take a photo. We have an appointment for Oct 8 at the Superior service center to have the MCU looked at (hopefully replaced).
From google map there is an "Electrify America" charging station next to the Conoco gas station. This must be what we saw.

There is a four stall Electrify America station at the Wagon Mound ConocoPhillips gas station at the interchange. Could that have been it?

(Edit: looks like you came to the same conclusion)

4EAE1E6F-0CCD-4E3B-99D6-D0499ACD21C6.jpeg

I love Joshua Tree, and weather is good this time of year. How is your S charging speed holding up?

The old S charges as an 85 does these days, it peaks at 128kw and stays above 100kw until 20%SOC and then it tapers to a Bighorn constant of 110. Slow compared to the 3 but I dont think I had to stop for more than 40 minutes anywhere this trip.

Were the pics from Joshua Tree or Willow Beach? Curious about the Willow Beach sleeping arrangements. Driven that highway a hundred times and had never heard of the place until the supercharger got labeled as such.

The pic without my car of the spires are at the Willow Beach campground. It's a pretty new campground catering to primarily RV's with full hookups but they have a few walk-in tent spaces. It's part of the Lake Mead National Rec area and they build this campground as part of a flash flood mitigation project. There is a maria there also and apparently it used to get wiped out every few years from flash floods. Not normally my kind of camp spot but the location is good.

Todays SC's:
Las Vegas Premium Outlets
Reno Sierra St.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV and BM3B