Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spain - Norway, day 1:

Check-ins for 2023-06-29
- Béziers, France (#469)
- Le Bosc, France (#470)
- Nîmes - Carré Sud, France (#471)

Trying to plan the shortest road back, that will also catch @StefanSarzio. Consider this a fair warning for #1 in Europe 😎

Tomorrow I'm going to drive my girlfriend to the Pet Shop Boys concert in Cologne

Congrats in your (impeding) #1. Keep an eye on your rear-view camera. It would be embarrassing to be overtaken by a visitor from the Colonies.
Yes, I've been keeping an eye on our visitors progress. However I have a (not so) secret plan. We're going roundtrip to Rome in 10 days time 😎

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2023-06-27
- Quanah, TX (#1543)
- Plainview, TX (#1544)
- Denton - S I-35 E, TX (#1545)
- Plano - W Spring Creek Pkwy, TX (#1546)
- Frisco - Preston Road, TX (#1547)
- Irving, TX (#1548) (First to check-in)
- Grapevine - E Northwest Hwy, TX (#1549)

Check-ins for 2023-06-28
- Euless, TX (#1550)
- Arlington - E Bardin Rd, TX (#1551)
- Dallas - Mountain Creek Pkwy, TX (#1552) (First to check-in)
- Terrell, TX (#1553)
- Royse City, TX (#1554)

Check-ins for 2023-06-30
- Fort Worth - Eastchase Pkwy, TX (#1555) (First to check-in)

Work always get in the way of doing more LOL

Tysons Corner is live.

McLean, VA (#1176) (First to check-in) (Comment: They are live!)

PXL_20230630_182634904.jpg
PXL_20230630_182434639.jpg

Check-ins for 2023-06-27
- Quanah, TX (#1543)
- Plainview, TX (#1544)
- Denton - S I-35 E, TX (#1545)
- Plano - W Spring Creek Pkwy, TX (#1546)
- Frisco - Preston Road, TX (#1547)
- Grapevine - E Northwest Hwy, TX (#1549)

Check-ins for 2023-06-28
- Euless, TX (#1550)
- Arlington - E Bardin Rd, TX (#1551)
- Terrell, TX (#1553)
- Royse City, TX (#1554)

Check-ins for 2023-06-30

Ahem, I thought posting First visit(s) day(s) afterwards was frowned upon or at least not fair to others.

Not sure what conditional means in this context. Are there accepted conditions and not accepted conditions?

(A) I plan to drive to Ft. Worth mid July. When I leave, I notice a green pin in Odessa, Texas. Do I announce upon departure that I will be hitting Odessa in four days? When is it appropriate? What would YOU do?

(B) During my journey home, I see a green pin Tuesday night (8:30) local time appears in Alamosa, Colorado, (it was not there the last time I had the app open) and I am spending the night in Trinidad. When do I announce my intentions? What if I am unsure/undecided until the next day?

(C) My journey will take me on a route that might (emphasis on might) have a Supercharger or two open up enroute. No green pin when I leave at 0600, but by 0930 there it is! Do I have to check every three hours for green pins that pop up? And then log in to post my intentions?

(D) I decide to take a gamble at an imminent opening that is not on the navigation or on our maps. I get lucky and it is providing a charge. Do I notify the group that I am taking a look-see at X to see if it has been commissioned?

I am curious if some participants have a wire for new openings. I am disappointed that the managers of the maps have never disclosed to my knowledge how the maps are updated for green pins. A systems explanation would be helpful.

And, personally, newly visited supercharger pins should change from green to blue upon the first to charge before changing to red. And the eligibility period should be for a full calendar day after the initial visit, especially when that visit occurs at 2318 local time, as we have seen previously at times. When a participant has 100 openings across the United States, it is fairly easy to see a green pin. When other participants have 1,500 unvisited locations many of which are clustered around a metro area, it is nigh on difficult to determine that a green pin that appeared at 10:00 has turned red within three hours.

Announce whatever you want - many of us just say the day before or day of that we will be visiting a green pin.
Supercharger data is updated from supercharge.info usually within 15 minutes. You can see the supercharge.info change log here: supercharge.info
You can set alerts on TMC discussion threads to be alerted when comments about a supercharger are posted if you want.
Pins in supercharging.life are green until visited, then they turn red immediately upon someone recording a check-in. Anyone with the earliest date of visit gets awarded a "first". Time of visit is not used for "firsts".

We encourage people to update supercharging.life when they are at the charger, using the "Check-in Now" function. This records the local date/time as well as gps position. This is especially important for "first" visits, so others know it has been visited. As long as this is followed, if the pin is green at 12:01am, you know you have until 11:59pm to visit and get a "first". Always check supercharging.life for the most accurate visit data, not posts to this thread that may not occur right away.

Occasionally we get a new competitor, and when they enter their past visits they sometimes take "firsts" away from others. This is relatively rare, but it does happen. A way to avoid losing a first in this way this is to visit a supercharger on the day it opens.

Last edited:
I was religious about announcing fair warning until I got chastised for announcing a visit to a very stale, unvisited charger in remote Canada. Hence the dawning of conditionality. Don’t ask me to define it, though.

As for timing of announcements, I attempt to do it early on the day of or the day before, in order to give “fair warning” for anyone in the area who is inclined to be able to share it.

Ahem, I thought posting First visit(s) day(s) afterwards was frowned upon or at least not fair to others.

06/27 @ 18:52:
I'm going to Dallas and will likely go for the two green pins tonight 📍

06/29 @ 11:30:
Fort Worth - Eastchase Pkwy, TX just popped up in the Dallas area. I will be going there tonight.

06/30 @ 11:39:
Check-ins for 2023-06-27
<snip>

Check-ins for 2023-06-28
<snip>

Check-ins for 2023-06-30

@David99, first off, apologies that I didn't see or forgot that you mentioned ahead of time you were planning on hitting these and satisfied the rule of thumb of noting your intentions. I meant to say that announcing "2 green pins in Dallas" is vague since it doesn't specify the location. This would then make me go and open the map to see which ones they are; however, if I didn't open the map until after you visited one or both then they would show up as red pins and then I'd have to go another step farther for Recent check-ins or to your specific page and see what the locations were and, if I'm near the Dallas area, go and hit those to try and share a first visit with you.

I didn't end up posting that but it was roaming around in my head. This isn't a valid excuse but I was on a shuttle bus using my phone for that post instead from my computer with full size monitor and much easier searching of posts than from a phone to find your intentions and that's why I posted a much shorter version of my curiosity. So sorry for the accusation. Kudos and congrats on having solo First visits at each of those.

I'll always try to announce if I go for a green pin, but I don't care if anyone else makes an announcement or not. I don't check the discussion here before I head to a new one. If someone else gets it first while I'm driving there, good for them. I would go anyway. But again I know to others its more important so I will try to announce it. But there might be situations where I'm on the road, open my map and see one that is near by... I don't know how much a post here makes sense if I'm 15 min from the green pin. But again, I'll always do my best