Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally spotted first Tesla in Japan. Osaka.

IMG_6307.jpeg

Arches/Monument Valley Trip - Day 8

Before we left Casper this morning we visited the National Historic Trails Interpretive Center, which I highly recommend. You need to allow at least 2 or 3 hours to do it justice; unfortunately, we could only give it an hour since it was unplanned. We'll definitely go back and allow more time.

Check-ins for 2024-05-04

- Billings - N Frontage Rd, MT (#2390)
- Laurel, MT (#2391)
- Belgrade, MT (#2392)

Image 5-4-24 at 7.12 PM.jpeg
Image 5-4-24 at 7.12 PM (1).jpeg
Image 5-4-24 at 7.12 PM (2).jpeg

Awesome!
Growing up in Madison, WI we took summer trips almost every year I can remember. I imagine Ely hasn’t changed much, but the last time I was there was twenty years ago. We usually drove up through the night, got breakfast at the old diner and stopped in to get our fishing permits and maps. We often went in via Burntside Lake to do various loops via Crab, Little Crab and Cummings. Coxey Pond had some good fishing back in the day.

I still have fond memories of building 3 cedar wood-strip canoes in our basement with my dad and his bff. Two Boundary Waters/Quetico style canoes (90lbs, so heavy during portaging), and one 55lb wood-strip racing canoe. I participated in the Paddle&Portage in Madison for over a decade. That might be a fun father/son summer event if you want to check it out!
We've gone in at various points. Little Indian Sioux North a couple times, Snowbank, Sawbill, Lake One, Mudro, and even once in that little discontinuous section to the southwest. And hitting up Britton's Diner before going in is necessary if you're in Ely. However, I always rent a Kevlar canoe from an outfitter. The idea of portaging a 90 lbs. canoe sounds like torture.

Check-ins for 2024-05-04
- Ogallala, NE (#474)
- North Platte, NE (#475)

Day 1 of our 7000 mile road trip, about 590 miles from home, across the mountains, to North Platte NE. I ordered a month of FSD and used it to drive essentially the entire trip, which made it a lot easier. A few glitches but overall we were impressed.

Trying to cross the Great Plains before dangerous weather returns.

For tomorrow, May 5th,
Fair warning: Norfolk, NE

Oh dear.
I spent 5 years and $2k with a lawyer just to be able to get back into Canada.

I might be the only one here that paddled a canoe across the border. Near Prairie Portage, MN.
Nobody there to stop me and show ID. 😉
Many times canoeing the St. Croix river in Maine. Would camp on either side of the river. No passport. :D

Many times canoeing the St. Croix river in Maine. Would camp on either side of the river. No passport. :D
There's just a wide swath of clear cut trees making the border in the North Cascades between WA and BC (similar border between Alaska and the Yukon). Back in the 90s, you could walk back and forth across it with no issue if you were just hiking in the area. I would imagine they have electronic sensors, heat imagery, and other high tech stuff up there now, but I'm not sure what their attitude would be about someone crossing it these days. Policies definitely got a little more stringent after 9/11. I remember when passports were not required!

Reactions: TreborThickweb
We've gone in at various points. Little Indian Sioux North a couple times, Snowbank, Sawbill, Lake One, Mudro, and even once in that little discontinuous section to the southwest. And hitting up Britton's Diner before going in is necessary if you're in Ely. However, I always rent a Kevlar canoe from an outfitter. The idea of portaging a 90 lbs. canoe sounds like torture.
We didn’t know any better back then! Plus, they were labors of love. All well and good until one corner of a roof rack fails doing 65mph (in the rain and car introduced “wind”), just S of Superior and the near 200hrs of labor from 5-6 people (initially) had us limping in to a small outfitter N of Duluth to store said tragedy in a moist free environment and rent one of the light canoes that were coming out in the early 90s.
It took my Dad and I about 40 man hours to fix the nose (it flipped off the car, landed on its front nose and slide into a ditch). We had to redo about half the gunnels and one thwart, but the nose is where the fix took extra care. And scars.

Wind blew said labor of love into a (when me and my buddies were @Gull lake) hit high wind on the island in Gull Lake, second time I marred my dads creation- a long pause and an early pull out, future paddling and duct tape on the water line areas, and patched that up with only 10 hours of work. It was all hands on deck when we saw the storm coming. We had less than ten minutes to affect changes in camp. Of those two that we created, one has many scars, one has few. It is still with the shared with both creation families, still floatable.

All those put-ins we did at some time or another. Mudro keeps autocorrecting to the Murdo, SC - that’s a bit of a blank. 😉

Have you done any whitewater in ABS canoes?

Day 2 of our trip, another 600 miles and we are across the Plains before heavy weather moves in.

Check-ins for 2024-05-05
- Gothenburg, NE (#476)
- Kearney, NE (#477)
- Grand Island, NE (#478)
- Norfolk, NE (#479) (First to check-in)
- Sioux City - Southern Hills Dr, IA (#480)
- Worthington - Oxford St, MN (#481)
- St. Peter, MN (#482)
- Eagan, MN (#483)

Norfolk, NE:
IMG_20240505_141940300.jpg

IMG_20240505_142048673.jpg

Had more glitches with FSD today on secondary highways. Still nice to have.

One major annoyance in recent weeks is that my car refuses to read 65 mph speed limit signs if the earlier one was lower. It stays at 45, 50, 55, regardless of how many 65 signs it sees. Anyone else have this problem? Numerous software updates haven't fixed it.

Arches/Monument Valley Trip - Day 8

For some reason, the TeslaFi map doesn't show the Butte Grizzly Trl Supercharger even though the TeslaFi details record it as a 4-minute charge. I didn't realize that Tesla had added 8 V3 Superchargers to Coeur d'Alene in addition to the original 6 V2. That makes it a worthwhile stop.

This is essentially the end of our Supercharger hunting trip - we're taking an R&R day tomorrow in Bend, OR, but no more new Superchargers before we get home to Seattle.

Check-ins for 2024-05-05

- Butte - Grizzly Trl, MT (#2393)
- Missoula - Hwy 93 N, MT (#2394)
- St. Regis, MT (#2395)

Image 5-5-24 at 10.33 PM.jpeg
Image 5-5-24 at 10.34 PM.jpeg
Image 5-5-24 at 10.34 PM (1).jpeg

Day 2 of our trip, another 600 miles and we are across the Plains before heavy weather moves in.

Check-ins for 2024-05-05
- Gothenburg, NE (#476)
- Kearney, NE (#477)
- St. Peter, MN (#482)
- Eagan, MN (#483)

Norfolk, NE:
View attachment 1044729
View attachment 1044730

One major annoyance in recent weeks is that my car refuses to read 65 mph speed limit signs if the earlier one was lower. It stays at 45, 50, 55, regardless of how many 65 signs it sees. Anyone else have this problem? Numerous software updates haven't fixed it.

Yes, I experienced that problem a lot on this trip. It was not recognizing 75 and 80 mph signs and sticking at 65 for me. And sometimes would change to 65 from the higher speed limit, leaving me wondering if I had overlooked a speed limit sign. Generally I hadn't - the car was mostly wrong. [I don't use FSD, just TACC.]

Check-ins for 2024-05-03
- Pittsburgh - Freeport Rd, PA (#2992)
- Pittsburgh - Park Manor Blvd, PA (#2993)
- Bridgeville, PA (#2994)

Check-ins for 2024-05-04
- Loveland, OH (#2995)
- Fort Mitchell, KY (#2996)

Check-ins for 2024-05-05
- Columbus, IN (#2997)
- Indianapolis - Waterway Blvd, IN (#2998)
- Spiceland, IN (#2999)
- Columbus - W 3rd Ave, OH (#3000)
- Ashland - Enterprise Pkwy, OH (#3001)
- Seville, OH (#3002)
- North Canton, OH (#3003)
- Shaker Heights, OH (#3004)
- Willowick, OH (#3005)
- Toledo - Central Ave, OH (#3006)

Check-ins for 2024-05-06
- Taylor, MI (#3007)

I hadn't posted in a couple days. Took a somewhat odd path because I went and saw my friend near Pakersburg, WV again. Bagged #3000 in Columbus earlier today and now I'm staying in Jackson, MI before going through the Chicago area and into Wisconsin tomorrow.

Check-ins for 2024-05-05
- Gothenburg, NE (#476)
- Kearney, NE (#477)
- St. Peter, MN (#482)
- Eagan, MN (#483)

Norfolk, NE:
View attachment 1044729
View attachment 1044730

Yes, we saw that on our Eclipse trip quite a lot. Sometimes reading the “truck” speed sign, some times reading a frontage road speed limit sigh. Highly annoying. Like @JSergeant we were only on TACC.

Check-ins for 2024-05-03
- Pittsburgh - Freeport Rd, PA (#2992)
- Pittsburgh - Park Manor Blvd, PA (#2993)
- Bridgeville, PA (#2994)

Check-ins for 2024-05-04
- Loveland, OH (#2995)
- Fort Mitchell, KY (#2996)

Check-ins for 2024-05-05
- Columbus, IN (#2997)
- Indianapolis - Waterway Blvd, IN (#2998)
- Spiceland, IN (#2999)
- Columbus - W 3rd Ave, OH (#3000)
- Ashland - Enterprise Pkwy, OH (#3001)
- Seville, OH (#3002)
- North Canton, OH (#3003)
- Shaker Heights, OH (#3004)
- Willowick, OH (#3005)
- Toledo - Central Ave, OH (#3006)

Check-ins for 2024-05-06
- Taylor, MI (#3007)

I hadn't posted in a couple days. Took a somewhat odd path because I went and saw my friend near Pakersburg, WV again. Bagged #3000 in Columbus earlier today and now I'm staying in Jackson, MI before going through the Chicago area and into Wisconsin tomorrow.
Congratulations on 3000!