Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 20 Oz thermos fits snugly into armrest holders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stainless inside? A little paranoid as most of Tesla's stuff like mugs/cups they give out are all made in China.

travail

Yes stainless steel inside. Mfg by H2Go and keeps beverage very hot.

I have since saw this on the Tesla Gear site without Vail, CO written, for $30.

I highly recommend getting one. Fits great & looks great, however $30 seems high.

I can't fit the yeti insulated cups in there the 30 0z rambler is particularly a space hog and you can not fit two of them.

The rambler 20 oz has lettering that can scratch the interior of the cup holder - my solution for thatnis to leave a Starbucks cardboard cup liner in the cup. Holder.

There is not enough of a gap between the two cup holders to fit both without them constructively interfere ins and being skewed. So any cup holder that tapers near the bottom can run into issues.

The tesla one they gave me with the car has a snap lid that splatters liquid. Also it doesn't hold much at all and doesn't hold liquids to temperature for long. In comparison a 30 oz Yeti rambler can be left in a car all day in the hot sun from 9am and still return to it at 8pm with lots of ice left.

Really looking for a better solution.