Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Tesla Model X Raven with no SUMMON?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Solution
Thanks for you answer. From what i've read, SMART SUMMON comes as a part of FSD.
There was a time when basic summon came with EAP, but it doesn't appear that you have EAP, either, and I also don't know if that's still true on newer models even when EAP is randomly available. Also, my memory is a bit foggy, it may be that basic summon is simply part of the smart summon package as opposed to a separate feature (in which case the time I previously mention was simply a precursor to the same). In either case, the reason you don't see any sort of summon is presumably because you don't have EAP or better.
The car does not have FSD

Attachments

• IMG_20240506_071138.jpg
    IMG_20240506_071138.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 7
Upvote 0
Thanks for you answer. From what i've read, SMART SUMMON comes as a part of FSD.
There was a time when basic summon came with EAP, but it doesn't appear that you have EAP, either, and I also don't know if that's still true on newer models even when EAP is randomly available. Also, my memory is a bit foggy, it may be that basic summon is simply part of the smart summon package as opposed to a separate feature (in which case the time I previously mention was simply a precursor to the same). In either case, the reason you don't see any sort of summon is presumably because you don't have EAP or better.

Upvote 0
Solution