Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Tampa, FL Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

OCMX

Nov 6, 2023
Tampa
Is there anyone else in Tampa that cannot get service? I am furious as a new Tesla owner I cannot get my car serviced at my nearest dealership and have to drive to the next city without the guarantee of having a loaner.

Is this normal? Is their some kind of secret handshake or something? Surely this is a temporary issue.. it's a pretty big city and through the app I'm going out as far as late July and cannot find a single appointment slot for the Tampa service center.

I was warned, I didn't listen, I love my Tesla but this is a deal breaker.

They keep spots open for catastrophic issues. So if you have an issue that’s as bad as not being able to drive or charge, they’ll get you in quick.
If you’re trying to open for something less catastrophic such as noise issues, tires, etc, then it looks like TPA and STP are first week in May. Not too bad IMHO.

My car went into limp mode, rebooting it didn't help. I had 20 error messages no traction control, no steering assist, all the software aids and assists weren't working.

It did resolve itself after a very dangerous drive across via the interstate and leaving the car alone for 24 hours, but I don't really want to commit to long drives until this is looked into.

I have no way to convey this to Tesla, only 2 errors made it to the log and they weren't that important and I can't upload the video to show them.

I was able to get put on the "next available timeslot" for the Tampa dealership which is 3 weeks from now, so some progress I guess.

Now they want me to drive across the Frankland and "hope" they have a loaner? Ridiculous, it's a brand new car..

My car went into limp mode, rebooting it didn't help. I had 20 error messages no traction control, no steering assist, all the software aids and assists weren't working.

It did resolve itself after a very dangerous drive across via the interstate and leaving the car alone for 24 hours, but I don't really want to commit to long drives until this is looked into.

I have no way to convey this to Tesla, only 2 errors made it to the log and they weren't that important and I can't upload the video to show them.

I was able to get put on the "next available timeslot" for the Tampa dealership which is 3 weeks from now, so some progress I guess.

Now they want me to drive across the Frankland and "hope" they have a loaner? Ridiculous, it's a brand new car..
What was the state of charge when it did so.
Which vehicle is it?

Is the car drivable now?

You can always reply to the Service Request response and ask of they have better availability if the car is not drivable.

More information needed.