Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The thing is, having a spread of stocks that make widgets or accounting software or whatnot does not interest me (at this point). I'd much prefer a diversified mix of stocks of the type that tend to either fail gloriously or succeed gloriously. Companies trying to overthrow entrenched interests via innovation. Hence the appeal of ARKK.

Taleb's strategy :)
10 x "hit for six or bowled middle stump" stocks (guess where I come from;)).
One win pays for all the rest

Yeah, a few more percent and I will move all my certificates (x6 lever) to stocks since I'll be able to reach my ultimate goal of number of stocks.

Problem is the prices swings so much I can lose (or gain) 5% easily between selling and buying.
Sold my march355's (23X) rolled the gain into stock. Picked up 332 more "free" shares.
Anyone have a suggestion for a 3rd quarter option call purchase?

Annoyingly, that seems to be the case. I'm going to have to just dig through their picks, see which ones I like, and regularly rebalance them over time manually. :Þ

Yeah, the requirrment is that etf KIID has to be translated to local language to be able to trade. At least that's how finnish authorities have interpreted mifid 2. Guess this is same in Iceland.

And that translation has to be made by etf provider. So all you need to do is pressure ARK into translating KIIDs