Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaFi.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still have a question regarding charging.

When charging at a Supercharger or a Destination Charger (CHAdeMO), the kWh used is equal to the kWh added (efficiency = 100%).
When charging at home (3 phases / 16A / 230/400V / 50 Hz), the kWh used is 1/3 of the kWh charged (efficiency = 250%).
These means you need 3 times less electricity to charge (f.e last home charge: kWh used = 8.9, kWh added 22.54 kWh)

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Reactions: tmarcc
Can you add a small icon to the browser tabs (using Chrome) and maybe a name TeslaFi? Right now mine just says Tesla and would be good to have an icon because I Pin tabs and when there is no icon you can't tell which pinned tab it is.

Cheers!

I still have a question regarding charging.

When charging at a Supercharger or a Destination Charger (CHAdeMO), the kWh used is equal to the kWh added (efficiency = 100%).
When charging at home (3 phases / 16A / 230/400V / 50 Hz), the kWh used is 1/3 of the kWh charged (efficiency = 250%).
These means you need 3 times less electricity to charge (f.e last home charge: kWh used = 8.9, kWh added 22.54 kWh)

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Can you email me or message me your username on TeslaFi? I'll have to check out the data and see what's going on. [email protected] - thanks

Could it be possible to have other currency like Sfr or € ?

I added support for this on the main index page for now. You can select your currency in the settings page. Let me know if this will work and I'll put it in place on the other pages.

Everyone please let me know of any other currencies to add and if I need to adjust capitalization on anything.

Thanks

Reactions: hiroshiy
I drive a lot of the same route. Is there any way I can see the most frequently traveled segments between two tagged locations? Specifically, I am interested in home to work (and work to home) and how the commute time varies (and maybe by time). I am also interested in the quickest route I have taken over time as I take various ways home but really don't pay attention to the average time for each way.

I drive a lot of the same route. Is there any way I can see the most frequently traveled segments between two tagged locations? Specifically, I am interested in home to work (and work to home) and how the commute time varies (and maybe by time). I am also interested in the quickest route I have taken over time as I take various ways home but really don't pay attention to the average time for each way.
Hi. There is no current view for this but I've added it as a feature request in the tracker.