Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Turn signal update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious if anyone else has experience this. Around 2 weeks ago I received a software update (v12 2024.14.6) so my turn signal would go on and off based purely off the center lines, which was kind of nice. I’ve never had a car or seen a car that was able to do that. And all of a sudden today’s gone away back to 3 blinks for just tapping it once.. before it would stay on until you were fully in the other lane. Just curious how to get that back or what’s going on with it now?
Thanks guys

Not sure if this is related, but I also have x.14.6 (with FSDS trial), and if I drive normally, my signal does the full auto-cancel (on until I finish lane changing or turning). But if I have FSD on, then the signal is the 3 blinks it stops.

The reason I'm not sure its related is because FSD won't actually move when I signal to turn. I haven't used it much, so I don't recall it moving to turn when I have a route set (to change the route). It definitely won't move if I don't have a route set.

Not sure if this is related, but I also have x.14.6 (with FSDS trial), and if I drive normally, my signal does the full auto-cancel (on until I finish lane changing or turning). But if I have FSD on, then the signal is the 3 blinks it stops.

The reason I'm not sure its related is because FSD won't actually move when I signal to turn. I haven't used it much, so I don't recall it moving to turn when I have a route set (to change the route). It definitely won't move if I don't have a route set.
Are you trying to change lanes or actually turn? You can do the former but not the latter.

This is how it works still for me, but I don't have the latest SW update. May be since the update the setting of the auto cancel was returned to default OFF?

1716284614585.png

Reactions: fsb1 and jayely1