Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for this! The point around the App access was hugely helpful and I wouldn’t have thought to ring them otherwise.

Car arrived with 77% on mine so topped it up yesterday afternoon. OVO Charge Anytime worked a breeze!

Which software are you running? My update only took it to 2024.8.9

God I LOVE the white interior!!!
The white interior is amazing! I love it!
And same, 2024.8.9 is the highest I can get as well

Ordered last month. It arrived in country recently and collecting Tuesday. MY LR AWD quicksilver.
This may be your car looks stunning
Ordered last month. It arrived in country recently and collecting Tuesday. MY LR AWD quicksilver.
was at Bluewater this morning check the reg plates one might be yours

Attachments

• IMG_0926.jpeg
    IMG_0926.jpeg
    544.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0925.jpeg
    IMG_0925.jpeg
    541.9 KB · Views: 1
Hey guys! I’m due to have delivery of my new LR M3 on 4th June which replaces my current 2020 model which is being picked up a couple of days later on the 6th June. They are both through my works salary sacrifice scheme via Lease Plan.

Question I had which I hope someone might be able to help me with is, what do I need to do before my old car is collecting? Sign out? Remove my access via the app? Cancel the monthly subscription for navigation etc…?

Any advice greatly appreciated - just don’t want to miss anything obvious through the process.

Thanks all!

Picked up yesterday MY LR Quicksilver

All good 140 Mile driven no issues found, only vleather seats are a bit hot in this weather :)

7515361A-2F41-4AF2-BBB6-664D3CFC393B_1_105_c.jpeg

Seems to have Hardware 4 - Red eye :)
9426C381-272D-4058-BB26-D1CECA469BFC_1_105_c.jpeg

Timeline
Ordered 16th Feb Model Y LR Midnight silver,
Apps gone Feb-Mar, Mar-Apr. Apr-May, May - June.
8th April call to say midnight silver no longer available so would I accept Quicksilver - App Changed to 20 May – 4 June.
16th April got a delivery date booked for 18th May
27th April VIN number appeared LRW – China so on RCC Compass
9th May Delivery Date disappeared
10th Delivery date moved to 20th May, but could pickup from Trafford Centre 18th May
18th May Car Picked up 33% charge,straight to Supercharger topped up to 70%, Free on the app

Last edited:
Picked up yesterday MY LR Quicksilver

All good 140 Mile driven no issues found, only vleather seats are a bit hot in this weather :)

View attachment 1048619

Seems to have Hardware 4 - Red eye :)
View attachment 1048620

Timeline
Ordered 16th Feb Model Y LR Midnight silver,
Apps gone Feb-Mar, Mar-Apr. Apr-May, May - June.
8th April call to say midnight silver no longer available so would I accept Quicksilver - App Changed to 20 May – 4 June.
16th April got a delivery date booked for 18th May
27th April VIN number appeared LRW – China so on RCC Compass
9th May Delivery Date disappeared
10th Delivery date moved to 20th May, but could pickup from Trafford Centre 18th May
18th May Car Picked up 33% charge,straight to Supercharger topped up to 70%, Free on the app
Looks great in the photo. What’s your thoughts on the quicksilver is it better when you see it for real ? I’m picking my MYP up on Thursday can’t wait

They didn't email or text me to pay yet but noticed that they are ready to take payment in the app now. I sent them a £1 payment on Saturday which was confirmed today (Makes sense as not business days). It also shows the payment in the app so all nice and slick. Sent another payment, breaking it up into 2 just to feel a bit more comfortable wiring large sums of money over.

Picking up my Tesla Model Y performance from Bluewater at 10.00am on the 23rd of May. Quicksilver with black interior. Already booked in for a dash and trim wrap on the same day after collection. Can’t believe I’ve ordered a car just shy of 63k and not seen the colour in real life. Looks good on videos and pictures so fingers crossed. Hope you all have joy your collection day experiences as this will be my 4th Tesla collection day and they are all just as exciting
Can I ask when did you order yours. Ordered my MYP on 28th Feb and now the app is telling me 3rd July - 27th Aug!

Can I ask when did you order yours. Ordered my MYP on 28th Feb and now the app is telling me 3rd July - 27th Aug!
I ordered it on May 2nd- originally I wanted a white interior and my original delivery date was mid June. When I changed it to a one with a black interior I was matched straight away. my guess is yours must be a white interior which will be in the morning post.

Let me k
Heya, just picked up our RWD Model 3. Definitely noticed steering vibrations at this speed (I could see the wheel vibrating, as well as feel it)

Will be raising a service request; hopefully an easy fix
Heya, just picked up our RWD Model 3. Definitely noticed steering vibrations at this speed (I could see the wheel vibrating, as well as feel it)

Will be raising a service request; hopefully an easy fix.
let me know how you get on mate as they rebalanced all the wheels and checked the tracking and still could not fix it, which is why I returned the car.