Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would You Buy a Model 3 Again Today?

Would you buy a Model 3 again today?

• Yes

Votes: 239 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 4.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Want to keep this as simple as possible, yes or no please. It doesn't have to be the same configuration as your current Model 3, just simply whether you would buy another Model 3 or not. If your needs have changed and you would prefer a different type of vehicle (ICE or SUV etc) but you liked your overall Model 3 experience please answer yes.
As I have said on this forum in the past, I have owned many nice new vehicles including: an RX7, 911, S2000, BMW Z3, and though the Model 3 has the least sex appeal of all of them it is quicker (and more fun to drive) than any of them and so far the best car I have ever owned. By the way, my Porsche 911 cabriolet, which I dearly loved and drove for more than five years, had a major mechanical failure after less than 7000 miles of driving and left me stranded (so I don't believe the BS about Tesla lower quality than other cars like Porsche and BMW). Yes I would buy again and without any financial incentives!