Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April 2024 MX Delivery Info Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Model X has serious quality issues imo. From the half shaft issues, to tire wear, to body panel and fitment and deteriorating cabin noises as the vehicle ages and inconsistent door sensor function. Not easy to fix. Love it when issue free but it hasn’t been.

The Model X has serious quality issues imo. From the half shaft issues, to tire wear, to body panel and fitment and deteriorating cabin noises as the vehicle ages and inconsistent door sensor function. Not easy to fix. Love it when issue free but it hasn’t been.
Not pointing you about, but you seem to be one of "regular and more vocal" about the (general) issues with Model X and Tesla company. Sorry to hear that you have and still going through issues with your new Model X. That sucks. Such transparency and sharing (up and) down's about the Model X is appreciated.

Let it ALL out!

I also have a model Y that’s mostly issue free. I’m not against Tesla in general, but I’m not at all a fan of how they operate when facing customer concerns. Certain design and execution issues of MX vehicles aside, my biggest gripe has been with service center experience. In contrast, mobile service has been a great experience because you face-time with the person working on your car. But only the most trivial issues can be resolved with mobile service.