Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just put some of that non slip mat stuff under the dog seat cover thing, seems to work well stopping it sliding around.
I might see about fixing it to the underside of the cover, but I’m pretty certain I’m too lazy to do that so it will just stay how it is :)
Mine doesn't slip but doesn't quite extend high enough if the dog goes ballistic passing other dogs, so I have a T shirt over the headrest and under the cover that fills the gap. Black on black so nearly invisible. Training the dog but that seems far-fetched atm.

Reactions: dronus
Mine doesn't slip but doesn't quite extend high enough if the dog goes ballistic passing other dogs, so I have a T shirt over the headrest and under the cover that fills the gap. Black on black so nearly invisible. Training the dog but that seems far-fetched atm.
Do you find that the strap that goes over the headrest finds its way into the gap between the headrest and the seat, and that’s harder to pick out than a gstring after doing burpees?

Do you find that the strap that goes over the headrest finds its way into the gap between the headrest and the seat, and that’s harder to pick out than a gstring after doing burpees?
I have this one:
https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B09MXG2K8L/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
Straps around headrest seem fine, it just needed to extend a little higher up the seat.
Has a non-slip surface on the seat and a quilted fabric layer on top and seems to be well made.

Burpees test not yet done.

Anyone know of anything you can put in the boot of the car to stop things sliding around?

I have a hail cover in my boot because I have to park outside for work. So just in case of emergencies. But the damn thing is huge and it always slides down to the front of the boot, so always make the space look untidy.

Ideally I'd buy some straps or something, but unsure if such a product exists. Anyone come across anything that I might be able to try out?

Anyone know of anything you can put in the boot of the car to stop things sliding around?

I have a hail cover in my boot because I have to park outside for work. So just in case of emergencies. But the damn thing is huge and it always slides down to the front of the boot, so always make the space look untidy.

Ideally I'd buy some straps or something, but unsure if such a product exists. Anyone come across anything that I might be able to try out?
Get a couple of these off aliexpress

Multifunctional Car Back 2/1pcs Auto Trunk Fixed Rack Holder Luggage Box Stand Shake-proof Organizer Fence Storage Holder Tools

Reactions: BTRProducer

I use some non slip rubber mat on my boot mats so stuff doesn’t slide around. You can buy small rolls of it from cheap as chips or hardware stores

Reactions: BTRProducer
Get a couple of these off aliexpress

Multifunctional Car Back 2/1pcs Auto Trunk Fixed Rack Holder Luggage Box Stand Shake-proof Organizer Fence Storage Holder Tools
Nice! I will look into these. No issues with them working in the Tesla?
I use some non slip rubber mat on my boot mats so stuff doesn’t slide around. You can buy small rolls of it from cheap as chips or hardware stores
Does that interfere with the default carpet interior? Or does that only work with the all weather insert?

This is the non slip mat stuff I put under the dog seat, and in the boot on top of the rubber mats to stop stuff sliding around.
When I’m not using it I just fold it up and put it in the Sub-trunk thing.

IMG_0741.jpeg
IMG_0742.jpeg