Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DC Charging Unavailable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car has now reported DC charging unavailable, I was actually unaware and hadn't noticed any warning, it came up when I opened a service request for my poor connectivity.

Repair has been approved under warranty but the App won't let me schedule the service, comes up with Connection Failed continuously.

It does resolve on its own, but if the error message pops again at the most inappropriate time and when you are travelling - keep an AC charger option. Are you taking the vehicle?
As far as I know I never received the notification in the car, it came up when the app did the diagnostic check when I was submitting my service request about bad connectivity.

The remote diagnosis has been done and it's been diagnosed as the current sensing circuit so will be in for service once the parts are ready.

I can certainly do the trip using AC only as it has a bunch of destination chargers, thing is I want my car fixed and not having DC charging is a problem.

My car has now reported DC charging unavailable, I was actually unaware and hadn't noticed any warning, it came up when I opened a service request for my poor connectivity.

Repair has been approved under warranty but the App won't let me schedule the service, comes up with Connection Failed continuously.
This error came up on mine a couple of weeks ago. Raised a service request, parts order and fitted today under warranty - only took 30 mins but needs to be at a SC not a mobile visit.

• Informative
Reactions: Roy Batty
This error came up on mine a couple of weeks ago. Raised a service request, parts order and fitted today under warranty - only took 30 mins but needs to be at a SC not a mobile visit.
So a couple of weeks to get parts, I will see if I get any notification to book the appointment otherwise I may go on holiday next week as I can rely on AC since the each way trip is only 150 miles.

So a couple of weeks to get parts, I will see if I get any notification to book the appointment otherwise I may go on holiday next week as I can rely on AC since the each way trip is only 150 miles.
Not sure the parts took that long to arrive. My local SC probably just didn't have service availability until then and it suited me as I've been out of the country for a few days anyway.

Reactions: Roy Batty