Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highland Efficiency

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2019 M3P. Recent long drive at around 20 degrees, not going over 70 mph, I got 287 wh/mile. No heat pump and 20" wheels. Overall in 4.5 yeras and 50k miles it averages 319. I have a Highland LR on order, looking forward to getting noticaebly better range.
My wife has a 2023 M3P so heat pump, comfort suspension job but we can get down to around the 255Wh/mile when it’s around the 20C mark on a reasonable. Also have a Highland LR on order, getting it in about 3 weeks but believe based on videos that should be around the 200Wh/mile or just over in similar conditions so be quite a range bump with the same battery capacity.

This is what we’ve got on our car over its lifetime at different temps. Have to factor in its mostly short trips, school runs, shops, nearby train station car park and so on.

IMG_1462.jpeg

My wife has a 2023 M3P so heat pump, comfort suspension job but we can get down to around the 255Wh/mile when it’s around the 20C mark on a reasonable. Also have a Highland LR on order, getting it in about 3 weeks but believe based on videos that should be around the 200Wh/mile or just over in similar conditions so be quite a range bump with the same battery capacity.

This is what we’ve got on our car over its lifetime at different temps. Have to factor in its mostly short trips, school runs, shops, nearby train station car park and so on.

View attachment 1048004
Looks like your new car is on the same ship as mine :). I've had confirmation of delivery on 8th June.

Had my first longer drive today in my M3H RWD.

A return trip from Milton Keynes to Sheffield, 250 miles in total, of which around 230 was motorway. Not much traffic but a decent road-works stretch at 50mph. Got an average energy rating of 189 Wh/mi (including 176 Wh/mi on the return leg!).

Back with 20% charge remaining. Very happy with that!
That's really impressive, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: PalletTownFC