Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How are your 2024 Fremont built Ys so far in terms of interior and external quality?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far so good. Got a couple months down so far and have had hands and eyes all over the paint between washes and ceramic coating.

No annoying rattles to mention. No ill-fitting panels interior or exterior. No abnormal looking panel gaps.

No more orange peel than my former audis and volkswagens on vertical panels.

Clean bill of health since March 2024 when I took delivery.

Reactions: drb3333 and Dear_OP
I picked up my Y in Dec 2022. The rear trunk and drivers door were way misaligned. When I drove on a Freeway and a truck passed by I got a cold draft on my head.The radio kept cuttng in and out. When i took it to the center they attempted to adjust things but it really did not improve .The radio problem was due to the antenna not being plugged in. They sent the car out to a body shop for 4 days and the door and trunk were aligned although the annoying draft persisted I took it back again and it was fixed.
Tesla was good in the fact tat they gave me a loaner Y once and the other times paid for an uber.Since then my car is problem free. The mechanic said the factory pushed them out too fast and let the repair center fix them..

Reactions: Dear_OP