Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for independent repair shop for light and preventative maintenance. OH, WV, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello. I would like to get my air filters changed, have the brakes, shocks, etc. checked and serviced if needed. My local shop will do nothing but rotate the tires for me. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Hello. I would like to get my air filters changed, have the brakes, shocks, etc. checked and serviced if needed. My local shop will do nothing but rotate the tires for me. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
First, if you are in Pennsylvania, I'd suggest that you join the official owners club (www.tocpa.club). The club maintains a list for members of service centers who do Tesla repairs (and know what they are doing). The club also has a private Discord server where members have these discussions. Depending on where you are located, I would suggest Charged Up Performance Charged Up Performance Owned by an ex-Tesla tech.

Upvote 0