Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Matrix LED Headlights Retrofit Journey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The service procedure for headlight removal (non global headlight) has the fascia removal procedure in it .
View attachment 1049097
The service procedure for global headlight removal has a differwnt step for it (fewer bolts to remove)
View attachment 1049098

I have the front UP splitter so I can’t get to the extra bolts in the fascia removal pic.

Which is it in reality?
I didn’t remove them. I just removed the ones by the front grille and sides. I did each side one at a time but never took off the entire bumper.

Reactions: MFrunkerOG
Definitely sticker shock. I got mine on ebay for $600/pair brand new from seller Zapaska (now a bit higher priced) . Mine were rev -F and I know @leecox got his from ebay as well and they were rev -E. Both work in our cars.

DM me if you want links.
Got mine from same seller as well but for $799 back then. Seems lower now. But they arrived nicely packed and new.

Reactions: Bull
It’s probably going to be relatively minor stuff. Minor revision to the electronic control board and that sort of thing. On my dads X which I did the retrofit on, passenger light is a B revision and driver light is a C (latest for that car), and there’s no discernible difference.

• Informative
Reactions: 127.0.0.0 and Bull