Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
An alternative:

White leather seat covers. Seat airbag safe and ventilated. They have nappa vegan leather,
Litchi Vegan Leather, or standard leather. Please post pics if someone ends up installing one. Thanks

View attachment 1036927
Hey there! White leather seat covers sound like a classy choice, and making sure they're airbag compatible and ventilated is key. If you're into vegan leather options, TESERY's got some pretty cool Tesla seat covers for Model 3 Highland. They offer a variety of materials, and you might find them worth a look. Would love to see some pics if you decide to go that route!

Reactions: evfangirl
A little good news to share…

My delivery window moved UP to 6/12-6/21. Hopefully this leads to similar kinds of progress for everyone!

UPDATE: Delivery has been scheduled! 😃

Attachments

• IMG_7530.png
    IMG_7530.png
    343.6 KB · Views: 2
Same here. OD 1/28 M3LR SG/Wt. EDD June. Stopped at my local Tesla center today in North Jersey. He hasn't seen a long range with white interior and none are coming in anytime soon. Apparently, it's a unicorn. Frustrating part is if you go to order this configuration today, the web site still says it will deliver in June.
1718290247304.png

And yet, one just showed up in NJ inventory. Nova wheels though…

Reactions: zoomer0056
I caved in and couldn’t handle it anymore…switched from the white interior to the black interior lol. Granted I had only just ordered it on may 2nd, I’m just too impatient for it. Been wanting a Tesla for years and now I’m finally getting one. Delivery day is Tuesday and it feels like this is gonna be the longest 3 days of my life lol.

Good luck to everyone who has placed an order on the white interiors, and hopefully those who have been waiting since January—which is ridiculous on Tesla’s part btw—get yours soon…you’re stronger than me for waiting that long. May the odds be ever in your favor!!