Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got an excellent price from Gateway2Lease for a business lease:
M3P, standard colour, no options. 6 + 35, 15k per year - £513.25 per month

Please can someone give me a referral code for the Supercharger miles?

I had recently checked to see what currently leasing prices are and also had a very competitive quote from this company:

£600 plus vat/ month MSM with white interior, 20K per year (3 plus 35 months).

Spoke with Leaseplan ( as was told they match deals up till delivery) and they said impossible to match and likely won't be fulfilled.

That is a very good price, other brokers also told me the deal was unlikely to happen however I`m of the view, let's get the order in and see what happens!

Apparently it is underwritten by VW Financial Services and only available to businesses with 5+ vehicles already in the fleet, as VWFS want to get into larger biz fleets.

That is a very good price, other brokers also told me the deal was unlikely to happen however I`m of the view, let's get the order in and see what happens!

Apparently it is underwritten by VW Financial Services and only available to businesses with 5+ vehicles already in the fleet, as VWFS want to get into larger biz fleets.

I think you're absolutely right, I've seen other quotes knocking around within the forum and if I were in your position I would go for it.

You will not regret it! Just make yourself aware of the zero communication from Tesla and set yourself a worst possible case for delivery time frames and it will all be a pleasure I'm sure!

Hope this might help somebody,

I've just taken 3 business leases out with Pink (happy to give you the direct contact details with a referral - might help on price?)

MP3+ Black/white 20K PA - 3+23 £774.36
MP3+ Red/White 15K PA - 3+23 £744.79
M3LR Black/Black 20K PA - 3+23 £722.67

Been really easy to deal with and appear to have pretty good connections at Tesla (already had delivery of the 2x M3P's)

Ordered mine this week and have the same as you no products linked to my account and nothing shown when I log into the web site either which I’m told is normal for lease customers

It's the same for my lease (Octopus EV through Fleet Evolution)

I cant even add a mobile number to my contacts page with Tesla... so I guess all communications from tesla will be by email...

My lease company have re-assured me that all is in order and i'm in the queue... would be nice to have some kind of visual confirmation though....

Hi guys,
Im looking at a M3 SR+ through my company's salary sacrifice scheme. Their quote is quite reasonable, about £50 a month more expensive than my current car on a personal PCP. Come April, is it going to work out even cheaper? I must admit, I don't understand much about the whole BIK situation as I've always had private PCPs.

Hi guys,
Im looking at a M3 SR+ through my company's salary sacrifice scheme. Their quote is quite reasonable, about £50 a month more expensive than my current car on a personal PCP. Come April, is it going to work out even cheaper? I must admit, I don't understand much about the whole BIK situation as I've always had private PCPs.

It all depends on the assumptions on your quote by the lease company.

The current 2019/2020 tax year BIK rate would be 16%.. So if you can see that on your quote then yes it will be cheaper from April when the BIK reduces to 0%.

However, when I ordered my car the lease company made an assumption that next tax years rates would already apply, so the 0% rate was already assumed in the figures.

Hope this might help somebody,

I've just taken 3 business leases out with Pink (happy to give you the direct contact details with a referral - might help on price?)

MP3+ Black/white 20K PA - 3+23 £774.36
MP3+ Red/White 15K PA - 3+23 £744.79
M3LR Black/Black 20K PA - 3+23 £722.67

Been really easy to deal with and appear to have pretty good connections at Tesla (already had delivery of the 2x M3P's)

gateway2lease 9 + 23 £397+VAT on 10k, I had grey and it`s £417+VAT, cheaper to pay the fine on 2,000 miles than had 12k a year for me

yes VW FS, about the 4th biggest lease/finance house in uk. Another broker told me to go with it, if it`s through VWFS it`ll happen. Leaseplan lost a friend of mine also to this deal. They started putting the dampers on it too

Anybody leased through Black Horse? Just wondering when the first payment is due?

When I collect the car & pay the balance of my deposit, does that go to Tesla or to Black Horse?

Say I take delivery 1st March, when is my first normal lease payment due?

Hi guys,
I'm pretty sure your quote will be based on the assumption of 0%, 1%, 2% BiK for the next 3 years, rather than the 16% rate, which only has 7 weeks to run.
Salary sacrifice leasing of a BEV (not just Tesla) is the financial deal of the century at present. Do not miss out!

I'm pretty sure your quote will be based on the assumption of 0%, 1%, 2% BiK for the next 3 years, rather than the 16% rate, which only has 7 weeks to run.
Salary sacrifice leasing of a BEV (not just Tesla) is the financial deal of the century at present. Do not miss out!

Cheers - I spoke to the leasing company who did confirm it would be 0% BIK and even if I ordered today it wouldn't arrive until gone July anyway. The only issue is their insurer wouldn't insure me and after getting some quotes back, I'm looking at £1.3k a year :eek: