Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spring release 2024.14 for 23-24 Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Many folks are on that release, self included. If you were a long term FSD beta operator, that is normal. You probably have been on 12.3.6 since end of April. Folks that are on 2024.14.something are just now getting 12.3.6. I am mainly interested in getting FSD 12.4.1 or newer. But that has only gone out to a few youtubers, so far. Teslafi has the details.
Just got the car 3 weeks ago. I rarely use fsd I’m more interested in the general software updates.

Just got the car 3 weeks ago. I rarely use fsd I’m more interested in the general software updates.
You should try FSD. 12.3.6 is really quite good. I used to be in the camp of rarely using it myself, almost never on city streets. But with the jump to 12.3.6, I use it almost all the time, even short trips to the gym or grocery store. 12.4.1 is supposed to bring completely hands free operation, if the cabin camera can see your eyes looking in the right direction.

I am not aware of any general features that have changed much. Most of the recent updates have to do with what I'll call "software alignment" providing FSDS to folks that were ahead of the general FSD train.

You should try FSD. 12.3.6 is really quite good. I used to be in the camp of rarely using it myself, almost never on city streets. But with the jump to 12.3.6, I use it almost all the time, even short trips to the gym or grocery store. 12.4.1 is supposed to bring completely hands free operation, if the cabin camera can see your eyes looking in the right direction.

I am not aware of any general features that have changed much. Most of the recent updates have to do with what I'll call "software alignment" providing FSDS to folks that were ahead of the general FSD train.
I have tried FSD many times, I just prefer to drive myself. I bought a plaid for a reason.

Doors now open halfway so you can actually get in. Matrix headlights get more useful so they will adjust while turning. The rear screen will display route progress (My 3 year old asks how many minutes basically every minute while we drive). Theres been a handful of nice updates recently that im looking forward to.