Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah any tips from anyone on off peak charging. I am on Eon Next, so have midnight to 7am. Anyway to set it to start and stop like on most cars?
I'm with EON Next as well (unfortunately not on the Drive tariff yet but have requested it and they said it should take a few days to switch over) and have set the charging on the Wall Connector to only charge between 00:00 and 07:00. You can either set at the wall charger or on the car itself. Last night I got from 18% to 100% in those 7 hours so worked well.

Reactions: pritchEV
All you guys with new cars, what software version you on? How do we check we're up to date?
In the app mine is saying Software: v11.1(2024.8.9) Anyone know if this is the latest software?
It's not but most are still on this however maybe in a week or two you'll update like the rest of us. They roll out in batches rather than all at once so just have to wait.

Thanks for that ! Please can you do me a favour and drive between 65-70 as it was between those speeds I could feel vibrations. Just place your hand gently on the steering because when I used to grip the steering I could not feel it. Fyi I had a brand new 2022 M3LR and for 2 years it was perfect but the Monet I drove the new highland it felt different straight away. Thanks again
Heya, just picked up our RWD Model 3. Definitely noticed steering vibrations at this speed (I could see the wheel vibrating, as well as feel it)

Will be raising a service request; hopefully an easy fix.

Works perfectly for us, we use an Ohme Pro charger which is hooked up to Intelligent Octopus.
Issue for me seems to be I get back in the afternoon, connect to the charger and it actually starts charging straight away rather than doing it later. Last time I stopped the charger manually in the Tesla app and it did create a schedule and charge in the early hours. So the problem is just that initial plugging in when it seems to just charge like normal

Picking up my Tesla Model Y performance from Bluewater at 10.00am on the 23rd of May. Quicksilver with black interior. Already booked in for a dash and trim wrap on the same day after collection. Can’t believe I’ve ordered a car just shy of 63k and not seen the colour in real life. Looks good on videos and pictures so fingers crossed. Hope you all have joy your collection day experiences as this will be my 4th Tesla collection day and they are all just as exciting

Issue for me seems to be I get back in the afternoon, connect to the charger and it actually starts charging straight away rather than doing it later. Last time I stopped the charger manually in the Tesla app and it did create a schedule and charge in the early hours. So the problem is just that initial plugging in when it seems to just charge like normal
It does for maybe 20 - 30 seconds for us, once it's got the schedule it'll stop (Unless the time at the moment is in that schedule)

How long before receiving the vehicle are collections/deliveries arranged. From reading the thread, some people who are expecting their car on the Morning Post (as I am) have already had a call. I’m through a leasing Company, not sure if that is different? I’m checking my phone and app about 200 times a day
Ordered last month. It arrived in country recently and collecting Tuesday. MY LR AWD quicksilver.

Picking up my Tesla Model Y performance from Bluewater at 10.00am on the 23rd of May. Quicksilver with black interior. Already booked in for a dash and trim wrap on the same day after collection. Can’t believe I’ve ordered a car just shy of 63k and not seen the colour in real life. Looks good on videos and pictures so fingers crossed. Hope you all have joy your collection day experiences as this will be my 4th Tesla collection day and they are all just as exciting
Saw plenty if new Ys in Quicksilver at Brent Cross when I picked up my M3, they all looked VERY nice!

Reactions: Sunderland boy
Hey! Yes! It was delivered yesterday morning, it’s awesome!

The only issue I had was it kept showing the car was expected at the delivery centre. I had signed all the paperwork but you then have to wait for someone to press a button somewhere for the app to unlock so you can press “start” on the delivery page. I ended up contacting the delivery centre to speed it up.
The update took ages to complete (it got stuck on 100% download for 3hrs) but then completed.
And my phone wouldn’t connected to the car Bluetooth for calls initally, it kept saying failed but after the update it completed perfectly!

The car itself is beautiful, drives amazingly, it comes with floor mats (the one thing I was unsure about), a 3 pin charger and another charge cable for untethered points, as well as a warning triangle.

As it’s the RWD model I was a little nervous about audio quality as I know it has less speakers than the LR model but I didn’t need to be worried, the audio is grand!:)

It arrived with 33% charge and I got an email providing me with 100 miles of supercharging for free.
I charged it to full last night and cost £3.80 (with Eon next drive).

If you got any questions let me know!:)
Thanks for this! The point around the App access was hugely helpful and I wouldn’t have thought to ring them otherwise.

Car arrived with 77% on mine so topped it up yesterday afternoon. OVO Charge Anytime worked a breeze!

Which software are you running? My update only took it to 2024.8.9

God I LOVE the white interior!!!