Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But the software can't learn from our disengagements except through new releases, right?
One reason I asked that is related to a particular lane drift problem. At one location, the car frequently, but not always, went into a right-turn-only lane inappropriately.

Then, it stopped making that error. Ten times in a row, it behaved perfectly. Problem solved? Did it learn from my disengagements?

Well, yesterday it made the error again.

So, a cautionary tale for those who write, "I installed the new update and saw a day and night difference in behavior." This robot's inconsistency can lead to unwarranted conclusions.

• Informative
Reactions: EVNow
I've been trying FSD in my 2022 S for the last 3 weeks. I'm not renewing it beyond this first month. At best, it's half-baked software. At worst is a risk to myself and anyone else on the road. It's propensity to move into the passing lane when there is no traffic ahead is annoying and dangerous when faster traffic is approaching in the passing lane. It constantly gets confused with wide off ramps and does not handle onramp merging particularly well. I'll be glad to go back to Auto Pilot, as this feature is more secure and useful.