Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FIXED in 2024.14.6!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our friends at Tesla finally fixed a Slacker bug that's been driving me crazy. However many months ago it was, the bug came along with an update (duh!). It would restart the tune streaming on Slacker when I got back in the car vs. pause and restart. With update 2024.14.6, it pauses and picks up where are it left, just like before. YAY!

And FWIW, I like the GUI tweaks. So far, I've only noticed the energy bar and turn signals have moved. I'm not sure what else has happened. I like it so far.

Now I 'm down to one significant rant: trigger an audio alert when the BMS sees traffic and turns the repeater camera red... you know, kinda like a normal car! LOL!

😎

Reactions: dusty22
So far, I've only noticed the energy bar and turn signals have moved.
Honestly not a fan of those changes; I liked the turn signals up high where they used to be. The energy bar would be ok if it was slid over just a few pixels off the edge of the screen--it's hard to see in "day mode" (but actually ok at night).

Really, I'm not a huge fan of most of the changes. The only good thing IMO is that the parking mode now works better--it now can tell better when I'm in a parking lot and activates as I'm pulling through a spot (whereas before it would only activate in reverse or when sitting in a line of traffic).

So far, with 2024.14.6, I've only encountered the issue where it won't resume music playback from USB once, effectively a whole week.

Prior to this update I was most consistently having to use the voice command to "switch USB" to get it to resume playback once per day. There were some updates where it went a little longer, but didn't feel like more than a couple of days, certainly not a whole week. Just before the update, I had a day or two where it occurred on every drive, which is a lot, since I do deliveries with my MYP. On my slowest day with 4 deliveries, that meant 8 times.

So I'll say, for now... it seems resuming music playback from USB is "fixed."