Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 19-20" Volk Racing TE37 (Plug & Play) - RAYS Authorized Dealer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MODEL+ RAYS/ADVAN/BBS Black Friday 2023 Sale

Free TPMS Sensors and Free Select Lug Nuts w/ purchase of ANY in-stock studio special wheel set.
Including Volk Racing, Gram Lights, Advan Racing, and BBS Wheels.

Example:

Discounts automatically applied at checkout, no codes necessary.
Valid November 20 to November 30th at 11:59pm PST
---

MODEL+ is an authorized dealer for all the listed brands. Full support and warranty is offered when you make a purchase through us.
Shipping Worldwide 🌎

Feel free to leave us message here if you have any questions!
TMC member discounts and special bundled deals are available!

Regards,
Danny - [email protected]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fredzos and YisSerL
20x9.5 +22 & 20x10.5 +30
Volk Racing TE37 Ultra M-Spec on Model Y
IMG_6601.jpg
IMG_6602.jpg
IMG_6603.jpg
IMG_6604.jpg

photo credit: eighty8motorsports

-Perfectly flush fitment.
-Direct plug & play for Model 3 + Model Y applications.

---
MODEL+ is an authorized RAYS Engineering dealer. Exclusively offering and supporting authentic RAYS Engineering wheels and accessories.
Shipping Worldwide 🌎

Regards,

Last edited:
QS307252-Edit.jpeg

---
MODEL+ is an authorized RAYS Engineering dealer. Exclusively offering and supporting authentic RAYS Engineering wheels and accessories.
Shipping Worldwide 🌎

Regards,

Last edited:
3 Year Anniversary Sale

We're celebrating a momentous occasion - our third year anniversary! Can you believe it?
As an appreciation for your support, we encourage you to take advantage of additional savings on a variety of world-class aftermarket brands that we offer for your Tesla.

year 3 sale.png

Thank you for your support!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dmd2005
Our client Steven's Model Y Performance on Mag Blue TE37 Ultra M-Spec

image0-10.jpeg

QS307191.jpg

---
Shipping Worldwide 🌎

Regards,

• Love
Reactions: YisSerL and fredzos
1 set remaining - In-stock and ready to ship ✅
We're down to our last set of Face 4 - Volk Racing 19x9.5 +28 TE37 Ultra M-Spec in Bronze Almite (OG). We don't have any more coming in for a while!
QS307260.jpg
QS307271.jpg

---
Shipping Worldwide 🌎

Regards,

I don’t understand how you can make this claim: “Direct plug & play by RAYS for ALL Model 3 and Model Y variants.

These have a 28mm offset while my performance Model Y come in 9.5 and 10.5 widths and different offsets. Been so frustrating trying to source well priced forged wheels in the correct sizes and offsets locally because of the unique sizing and offsets for my Model Y P.

I don’t understand how you can make this claim: “Direct plug & play by RAYS for ALL Model 3 and Model Y variants.

These have a 28mm offset while my performance Model Y come in 9.5 and 10.5 widths and different offsets. Been so frustrating trying to source well priced forged wheels in the correct sizes and offsets locally because of the unique sizing and offsets for my Model Y P.
Direct plug & play meaning correct bolt pattern and center bore. Diameter, width and offset are all user/vendor preferences in the aftermarket world. In this case, 19x9.5 +28 sits perfectly flush on a Model Y Performance. If you want a direct 21x9.5/10.5 replacement, we do those all day long with our Bespoke BC Forged Program.

Feel free to message or email me if you need any assistance. I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Direct plug & play meaning correct bolt pattern and center bore. Diameter, width and offset are all user/vendor preferences in the aftermarket world. In this case, 19x9.5 +28 sits perfectly flush on a Model Y Performance. If you want a direct 21x9.5/10.5 replacement, we do those all day long with our Bespoke BC Forged Program.

Feel free to message or email me if you need any assistance. I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,
Thanks for the response Danny!

I'm learning - I'm a bit puzzled - according to the internet.... (which might be wrong for all I know)
1715886521062.png

The fronts would be the same width, but OEM front offset is listed as being +40mm while yours is listed as +28mm. Is it the OEM that isn't flush, and yours would sit further outside, and be flush as claimed? I have to admit I never took a close look at my MYP.

For the rear, since it would be a inch narrower, going from 10.5 to 9.5, does having the same 28mm offset also make your rear 9.5 flush like the front? Or would the flush"iness" be different between the front and the back.

Really wish Tesla stuck to a square set up for the MYP to eliminate this confusion on my part.

-Paul

Paul,

Thanks for the response Danny!

I'm learning - I'm a bit puzzled - according to the internet.... (which might be wrong for all I know)
View attachment 1047838

The fronts would be the same width, but OEM front offset is listed as being +40mm while yours is listed as +28mm. Is it the OEM that isn't flush, and yours would sit further outside, and be flush as claimed? I have to admit I never took a close look at my MYP.

For the rear, since it would be a inch narrower, going from 10.5 to 9.5, does having the same 28mm offset also make your rear 9.5 flush like the front? Or would the flush"iness" be different between the front and the back.

Really wish Tesla stuck to a square set up for the MYP to eliminate this confusion on my part.

-Paul
Paul,

The front would be the equivalent of using a 12mm spacer. From factory, the wheels & tires leaves a little to be desired in terms of "flush-ness".
We swap many MYP clients from 21" staggered to a smaller diameter square setup. The wheels sitting flush is just icing on the cake.

On 19x9.5 +28, you can expect MYP to have a stance like this:
tesla-model-y-wheels-sm-10-anthracite-5-lugs-19-1112-002_1024x1024@2x.webp
tesla-model-y-wheels-sm-10-anthracite-5-lugs-19-1112-003_1024x1024@2x.webp

Suspension settings and tire size all plays a factor.
Here is how is how I set up my personal car:

-Danny

Reactions: Deaf Paul