Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.8.3 just updating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah, ok. I moved to a new build house which is neither on Tesla’s map or on Google maps (but is on Apple Maps). That means my home address is wrong, and I was hoping a new map would have my address. I’ve tried six times to have Google update their maps with my house, but no luck as yet. In the meantime, my home address on Tesla’s Nav system is a nearby home..
Oh I know to well how you feel!
It will probably take 3-6 months for everyone to update you address. Have fun :confused:

in the mean time... once you are home, you can set that location as your home via gps location rather than address search..

Just updated to 2020.8.3 from 2020.4.1 and after the update, the notes say:
- Driving Visualisation improvements
- Third-Party Charging Stations
- Improved Voice command reliability
- Additional language support
- Additional Owners Manual Languages

On March 30..... I updated to -2020.8.3

On April 9 (yesterday) I updated to 2020.12.5...that was quick!!!!

Today, I was looking in the “software” folder and realized I had a Navigation update waiting. (Note:Everyone needs to manually go into the “software” folder and check if they are up to date or have an update waiting!)

I jumped directly from 2020.8.2 to 2020.12.5 two days ago.
It never proposed the 8.3 strangely enough.
Anyway, having a P85D from 2015, it does not seem to add any significant improvement to my car :(

By the way, I didn't get the "software folder" from the previous post: how do you see that?

I jumped directly from 2020.8.2 to 2020.12.5 two days ago.
It never proposed the 8.3 strangely enough.
Anyway, having a P85D from 2015, it does not seem to add any significant improvement to my car :(

By the way, I didn't get the "software folder" from the previous post: how do you see that?
I think the poster meant that you should go to the “Software” choice on the main screen (the last item on the left side of the main touchscreen). If you select that, it will check for any updates right away. I’ve found that doing this can sometimes bring an update much sooner than waiting for the notice to be pushed to you.

• Helpful
Reactions: Messagepads