Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this update last night. For a "minor fixes" update, they changed a lot. Menu features are in different places. The energy bar is now on the left edge of the screen vertically aligned. This is kind of hard to see, but it could be that I need to get used to it. Though, I had looked to see how many dots were showing this morning for Regen and I noticed it was missing. I didn't notice where they moved it to for another mile or so. Music controls changed a bit. Looks cleaner, but I couldn't get it to swipe to the mileage and tire data. I didn't get a chance to really dig into it as I was already running late for work, but I think the menus are more aligned with the Highland interface. One thing I did notice was that they added the car wash button to the first screen. I don't think they added any features, but things are definitely moved around.

The ‘minor fixes’ refers to differences from the previous point release (2024.14.5 IIRC). To see all the differences from the 2024.8 release you would need to look at the 2024.14 notes and any subsequent releases.
You're right. I missed it because I saw 2024.14.3 on my update list a couple days ago and it only shows the trip progress bar as a change. I was trying to figure it out but didn't see it. I didn't realize there was another update underneath it on the list as 2024.14.3 didn't make all these changes. Not sure if the list of updates lists shows updates I haven't received yet as I usually never check the list until an update comes through.

Different vehicles using different builds are not reacting real well to this update. My M3 LR 2020 lost all cameras, all my lights remained on, couldn't see any lines for hours. Tried soft and hard reboot and then parked the car. Overnight it came back around but search that particular update here and on the interwebs and you will find all kinds of feedback. Sounds like they will push an update very quickly for myself.