Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

22 inch Turbine wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Referral award. Comes with wheels, tires, tpms, caps, choice of color between onyx black and silver, free shipping to your choice of service center anywhere in the world for free installation. Will forward you the award email after payment and you can take it from there. Asking $4k.

PM if interested.

I have the same award that I was just notified about and might be interested in selling too. Did you take delivery, then ship to a Tesla Service Center for your buyer? Did Tesla do that for you or did you use UPS?

X90 Midnight, black leather, AP 2.0, 6 seats, Hitch

I have the same award that I was just notified about and might be interested in selling too. Did you take delivery, then ship to a Tesla Service Center for your buyer? Did Tesla do that for you or did you use UPS?

X90 Midnight, black leather, AP 2.0, 6 seats, Hitch
You can direct which SC for them to be delivered to...they will be in your name but I am sure the SC will probably help out and deliver them

You can direct which SC for them to be delivered to...they will be in your name but I am sure the SC will probably help out and deliver them

FYI local service centers have been instructed in many areas (esp CA) to deliver wheels ONLY to the original recipient. Had wheels shipped to Northern CA and SC staff insisted I show up in person even though I live in Los Angeles. It took a lot of kicking and screaming to get them to do it. Apparently they had cases where people pretended to be recipients of “transferred” wheels and stole them. Call ahead to the receiving SC first and guarantee IN WRITING that you can transfer wheels to another person.

• Helpful
Reactions: GOPJEW and Amit519