Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 Highland experiences, tips, tricks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah defo notice things more if one is looking for them.

On a slightly different note,
I just got asked by a mum if her (shy) kids could look at the car. They were absolutely loving seeing a Tesla up close. One was saying how they are learning “the environment “ at school and she was going to tell her class she saw a Tesla haha. How cool is that, the car makes all people happy.
Of course I made it do the farting noises too, they need to be louder though…
I know it's so cool having people admire the car. First time happened to me last week, driving past some houses on way to local gym at night, as approaching some kids were outside front yard with their dad, they yelled out oh woww it's the new Tesla the new one! Haha made me smile

Reactions: dronus
Hey guys got another weird one, as driving just started today noticed like flapping of flickering outside felt like under the car side, thought maybe something stuck but looked under and couldn't see anything.

Might have to add to my service request arghh more sounds to check hahah

Teslas must be foreign in Radelaide ;)
Down south where I am there is heaps less than the leafy rich eastern suburbs. The kids love it, and as long as I’m not getting car jacked it’s awesome to bring some joy to their day.
Other than that it’s all hoola hoops and chasing hoops with sticks.

I see the odd model 3 or Y, only seen a couple of m3h down south, but closer to town there seems to be more.

Reactions: sammody
And also I heard that they get asked if they want stalks or not due to the amount of roundabouts.
Hey, roundabouts are a serious matter, still haven't got the hang of getting round the twin roundabout at Brittania hotel using indicators, yesterday hit wrong button, then tried to cancel hitting other one, then had to cancel that one, in the end I just said stuff it, I know where I am going

Reactions: dronus
Hey, roundabouts are a serious matter, still haven't got the hang of getting round the twin roundabout at Brittania hotel using indicators, yesterday hit wrong button, then tried to cancel hitting other one, then had to cancel that one, in the end I just said stuff it, I know where I am going
Just floor it thru there is my advice. Indicators are the least of your worries. Using indicators just confuses people more because they don’t know if you are indicating where you want to go or what your last turn was.
That double roundabout is a classic.
The original roundabout was dangerous and accident prone so what do you do? Put another one next to it haha.