Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cars in inventory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rossy, Hank at ev-cpo knows of the larger inventory pool but only lists what Tesla puts on the public web site. There are others who have hunted inventory with other methods. Tesla seems to want to show the inventory at a steady rate rather than the entirety.

Hi,

I got my MX 75D on August 4. I waited all of 4 days.
I am in Canada and the car I wanted was in inventory somewhere in Vancity. Well I tell people I waited less than a week they look at me in amazement.

Just wanted to put it out there, seems like people don't know how quick you could get a car.

My experience was similar. I ordered my car in Vancouver when the vehicle was in Toronto (half way across the country). They quoted me 6-8 weeks and possibly longer. To everyone's surprise it showed up less than 3 weeks later and they didn't even know it had shipped in Vancouver when it showed up. Delivery was 2 days later. So way earlier than expected and a very pleasant surprise for me.

My experience was similar. I ordered my car in Vancouver when the vehicle was in Toronto (half way across the country). They quoted me 6-8 weeks and possibly longer. To everyone's surprise it showed up less than 3 weeks later and they didn't even know it had shipped in Vancouver when it showed up. Delivery was 2 days later. So way earlier than expected and a very pleasant surprise for me.

Were you surprised how disorganized Tesla Vancouver is? I was shocked that with how amazing the company is in general when it got down to it they seems to not know so much.

Well, i think I search the Tesla website using a different techniques than the other sites:
EV-CPO has 279 inventory in the US, 49 in Great Britain and 2 in Norway.
teslainventory.com has 153 inventory in the US, 78 in Great Britain and 35 in Norway.

Tesla Inventory has 817 inventory in the US, 787 in Great Britain and 151 in Norway.

I see all the cars that Tesla can see when you talk to you're Owner Advisor.

• Informative
Reactions: GaryW
Last edited:
The Netherlands have a lot of inventory recently. Do you write the code to collect this data? The USA should have roughly 1900-2000 inventory (at least) right now. I see at least 110 Model X USA inventory above Vin # 70000 from data I have access to.
examples:
Model X 75D 5YJXCBE20HF070252 | Tesla
Model X 75D 5YJXCBE23HF070262 | Tesla

Sorry for the quick reply. I was on my mobile phone :) I do not see this high VIN on my list of Model X. And, to answer you're other question: Yes, I write the code. Very cool with the high VIN. Are they "build to inventory" or real inventory? Do you know?