Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
we bought them all. no i kid. there's still some on EV-CPO.com - Tesla New, Used, and CPO Inventory Listings
call and speak with someone is the best advice i can give you. the OA or C3PO as I call her did a great job finding what i wanted, in my price range. it seems there were a lot more cars in the system in late oct that came off lease or were traded in. i'm sure that's an ebb and flow type of thing annually at different times of the year so just stay tuned. but call.

once you buy, (plop down $1000) expect your experience to kind of be like when you first date someone. a few texts, no replies, 3 days later you some info, but probably not everything you wanted to hear. i kid again, it's only sort of like that.

some cars will take more time than others to go through the reconditioning that CPO cars see. it depends on the car itself and how far from you it is. some cars have fewer miles and time on them so they need fewer things replaced before they're ready for their second life. others need a more intense overhaul.

be prepared to wait 4-6 weeks. it could take that long. but by all accounts it's worth the wait. (i'm telling myself that too, i'm on week 4.5).
there are inspection sheets here on this site for when you pick up your car, things to look for that may not have been addressed etc.

my OA kicked all kinds of ass for me, got me a great deal and while not always responsive, she gets me info when she gets it. that's all i can ask for. i'm in sales too, so i know what she's going through day to day. i've tried to keep comm to a minimum, but well, you know. :)

we bought them all. no i kid. there's still some on EV-CPO.com - Tesla New, Used, and CPO Inventory Listings
call and speak with someone is the best advice i can give you. the OA or C3PO as I call her did a great job finding what i wanted, in my price range. it seems there were a lot more cars in the system in late oct that came off lease or were traded in. i'm sure that's an ebb and flow type of thing annually at different times of the year so just stay tuned. but call.

once you buy, (plop down $1000) expect your experience to kind of be like when you first date someone. a few texts, no replies, 3 days later you some info, but probably not everything you wanted to hear. i kid again, it's only sort of like that.

some cars will take more time than others to go through the reconditioning that CPO cars see. it depends on the car itself and how far from you it is. some cars have fewer miles and time on them so they need fewer things replaced before they're ready for their second life. others need a more intense overhaul.

be prepared to wait 4-6 weeks. it could take that long. but by all accounts it's worth the wait. (i'm telling myself that too, i'm on week 4.5).
there are inspection sheets here on this site for when you pick up your car, things to look for that may not have been addressed etc.

my OA kicked all kinds of ass for me, got me a great deal and while not always responsive, she gets me info when she gets it. that's all i can ask for. i'm in sales too, so i know what she's going through day to day. i've tried to keep comm to a minimum, but well, you know. :)
Great explanation, would you mind telling me what Specs: Color, options and price that you have for your cpo. I’d love to see what other people are paying.