Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you ever consider anybody but yourself as a moral compass personally?

I don’t see EM as a deity or as an example of a cleric/role model. He’s doing things I like by challenging a despotic group of individuals who belong under the jail and his company happens to build cars I enjoy.
Why can’t this cliched political project of jailing shadowy, despotic “individuals” be left in the capable hands of Murdoch and basic cable? Or is Musk the only one who can finally defeat Freemasonry?

Why can’t this cliched political project of jailing shadowy, despotic “individuals” be left in the capable hands of Murdoch and basic cable? Or is Musk the only one who can finally defeat Freemasonry?
And for today’s nonsense, Musk uses his megaphone to endorse Kevin McCarthy!!!

Is he so attention-hungry that he doesn’t mind if it comes coupled with humiliation?
This Twitter thing is going to go down as one of the most classic “what not to do” case studies in business school, the lessons are so basic and obvious it will become essentially mandatory to teach it.

And for today’s nonsense, Musk uses his megaphone to endorse Kevin McCarthy!!!

Is he so attention-hungry that he doesn’t mind if it comes coupled with humiliation?
lol. saw that. At this point Elon needs to stop calling himself a "centrist" and just openly declare he is a Republican now through and through. Also - when was the last time a CEO of a MAJOR company gave a blanket up/down ballot endorsement ("vote Republican"), endorsed a candidate for Speaker of the House, and back and forth twitter fights with leading senators.... all really really bad ideas for business if you ask me...

Not getting into the who or the why but EM needs to sit this gridlock out and let it play however it’s gonna play.

The longer it goes on, the less of our money the critters can squander.
we also have no Speaker of the House - which is the 3rd highest position/rank in the United States - while this Circus drags on. Kinda big deal.
Imagine a major security event ... who is DOD going to brief? All 3 candidates for the Speaker race?

lol. saw that. At this point Elon needs to stop calling himself a "centrist" and just openly declare he is a Republican now through and through. Also - when was the last time a CEO of a MAJOR company gave a blanket up/down ballot endorsement ("vote Republican"), endorsed a candidate for Speaker of the House, and back and forth twitter fights with leading senators.... all really really bad ideas for business if you ask me...

He probably just wants it done. Republicans have rebels on the right holding out for concessions.

“And there are signs that Musk could be accelerating Tesla’s fall, as some former fans eschew his cars because of his combative management of another company that he overpaid for and his embrace of some right-wing memes and conspiracy theories.”

Status
Not open for further replies.