Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
  • Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
So, Tesla gets a lot of dramatic marketing for free?

Marketing genius!
I thought Marketing Genius initially when this Twitter thing was announced ..but Twitter is an unbounded cesspool ... there is mostly noise ... what is the the Marketing signal for Tesla ????

now the Tesla/TSLA FUDsters will easily venture well beyond the repeatable/bounded FUD lines for Tesla/TSLA , no demand, competition is coming, battery fires , AP criminal probes , recalls, accidents involving Teslas, etc, etc.

now everything Elon does with Twitter is fair game to associate with Tesla/TSLA .... I get Elon can do what he wants with his money .... but to me as a TSLA investor this Twitter thing just plain stinks... and the overhang is not over ... in fact it has just begun

hopefully i am overthinking it and Elon will fix this POS called Twitter quickly ... the unintended consequences to of him becoming Chief Twit are real , i guess we will see how they impact TSLA in the coming months/weeks ....eventually financials will rule the day

/end rant/

Status
Not open for further replies.