Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Trip Planner - model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One on the swedish Tesla forum have put a lot of work into making a route planner that work both on the computer and on Teslas. After what I have read it's working great now but if you find anything strange it's just to report and he will try to solve the problem.

A Better Routeplanner

This route planner is excellent. I'm taking a road trip to Ohio in a Model X next weekend and I've been able to check out several routing options to see what works the best.

Hello everyone, this is Ben, the creator of EVTripPlanner here. I'd like the support the Model X, but the problem is I don't have a reliable source of data to figure out how much energy it consumes under various conditions. It would really help me out if you could download a program which would send data about your car (position, speed, energy usage, etc), so that I could use that data to create an algorithm for the Model X. For the full details and a link to download the program, go to EV Trip Planner

Hey Ben,

Is there any data that you can use from teslafi.com? Looks like TeslaLogs is pay only now and I’d rather not pay for two sites that do the same things. I can download all of my dat to CVS format. They also provide some level of API access to their logged data, but I don’t know if it would work for you or not...

Thanks,

Chris