Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fed up with the OTA updates (non-AP car)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Every Tesla ever sold, including those rolling off the line today, are also obsolete.
I agree. My S100D, early off the line, is obsolete. Lots of changes in base config, pricing, etc. Still drive it every day and it gets me where I want to go - as quick as I need to get there. Does exactly what I purchased.

It's a $100k iPad with wheels.

Can't wait for my Model 3 - iPad mini.

Reactions: ahkahn
I wish there was visibility to the bug fixes since that is all we have gotten since I bought my CPO. I noticed one update caused the maps to not load properly (gray tiles) and after another update it appears to be fixed. If it listed "fixed map tile bug" that would be helpful. Then I know what to look for. I remember my Volt had a software update after I bought it that fixed a persistent XM weather bug I had been dealing with. As soon as I saw those release notes, I headed right in to get it updated and was pretty stoked about the whole thing. I could get just as much satisfaction out of bug fix updates from Tesla if they just tell me what they are.

But yeah, my husband just bought his and he has only seen the "no release notes" updates so far. It has been a bit underwhelming for him.

I wonder what happened to 8.1? It was supposed to be this big UI and app update and all we got was a relatively minor app update that I can tell (no real function changes, just a new look).