Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Finally received the email to configure the Cybertruck Foundation and got a May - June

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have no clue how Tesla picked my reservation number. I placed my reservation 2 weeks after the Dec 2019 roll out but still the number was somewhat high. Possible theories, I own a 2022 Tesla Y and paid cash, have some Tesla shares and I believe since initial shipments went California, Texas and Florida maybe now they need exposure in Denver area. A sales consultant at the Tesla store in Denver told me that only around 40 Cybertrucks have been delivered in Colorado

Reactions: Jones1
Have no clue how Tesla picked my reservation number. I placed my reservation 2 weeks after the Dec 2019 roll out but still the number was somewhat high. Possible theories, I own a 2022 Tesla Y and paid cash, have some Tesla shares and I believe since initial shipments went California, Texas and Florida maybe now they need exposure in Denver area. A sales consultant at the Tesla store in Denver told me that only around 40 Cybertrucks have been delivered in Colorado
Happened to me last week. On Monday. I have the feeling that a lot of people are waiting for the non foundation series. No one thought it would be $100k. Maybe $70k. So people think that Tesla will start rolling out non foundation series this year. I don’t think they will. Maybe towards the end of next year.