Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally took delivery today. Couple issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks everyone, so I found that my stock for the shifter is defective for sure because it just stays down.

As far as AP I really like, I found that you can just hold the bottom of the wheel too and do not have to have your hands both on the wheel. I did get self park to work and learned how since you have to put it in Reverse when you see the P. It is a fun learning process.

On a more interesting note car now has 115 miles and 140 remaining on battery, I drove it pretty hard last night I was surprised that my friends bmw 430i was way faster then this. I was def quick but wonder if the vibrating steering caused any slow down. Should I just turn that off? I suppose I am better off with long range cause it is hard to drive this thing nice all the time.
My thoughts exactly about the LR battery. I'm not a hyper miler in these cars! Too fun to drive!!:)

So lets say my 12V battery dies on a cold day in some place. And I get a good Samaritan volunteer to jump start me. Then what happens?

Am I supposed to have a 9V battery kit stored in my glove compartment?. Oh wait! Crap! even the glove compartment cannot be opened.

This is insane.. One small extra step from Tesla, one giant nuisance for Teslakind.

• Funny
Reactions: bnsfengineer
Pretty sure you could use jumper cables connected from another car to pop the frunk, then jump it? Guessing here. Might be wrong.

So lets say my 12V battery dies on a cold day in some place. And I get a good Samaritan volunteer to jump start me. Then what happens?

Am I supposed to have a 9V battery kit stored in my glove compartment?. Oh wait! Crap! even the glove compartment cannot be opened.

This is insane.. One small extra step from Tesla, one giant nuisance for Teslakind.