Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Entertaining and uplifting commercial BUT In a way this proves how obtuse and disconnected departments (advertising in this case) are in large corporations. It is a pure waist of money and counterproductive to advertise products that are not available yet (just ask Osborne Computer Corp.) and that are already pre sold out for months.

In order news..... where is that roadster, semi and cybertruck I keep hearing for the last 5 years?
Their batteries are in my Model 3 and my upcoming Model Y. The bodies and chassis are still in the ground waiting to be mined as well as for the Model Y and 3 backlog to shorten and battery production to ramp up to Maximum Plaid rate. In other words - "soon".
In the mean time, Tesla is sticking to its mission by giving the other manufacturers a nice, unchallenged run time to sell pickup trucks.
Maybe GM will even be able to start selling Silverados while it is still relatively easy.
I'm not sure Rivian would be surviving if the Cybertruck were being delivered. Pretty much every Rivian buyer I know of had a CT reservation as well and was just waiting to see what was available first.

Reactions: superblast