Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD update Apr. 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was away for the winter, and I just installed the latest update on April 23. I am upset with the one pull FSD, as I no longer have access to speed control like when it was 2 pull. Living in rural Maine, I used speed control a lot, as FSD frequently tried to run through stop signs on the back roads. It's fine in or near big towns and cities.
Now I have to use auto steer, since I get speed control with one pull but lose some of the features of FSD. I truly wish they'd bring back the 2-pull option.
Tesla? Are you listening?

I was away for the winter, and I just installed the latest update on April 23. I am upset with the one pull FSD, as I no longer have access to speed control like when it was 2 pull. Living in rural Maine, I used speed control a lot, as FSD frequently tried to run through stop signs on the back roads. It's fine in or near big towns and cities.
Now I have to use auto steer, since I get speed control with one pull but lose some of the features of FSD. I truly wish they'd bring back the 2-pull option.
Tesla? Are you listening?
Even it they’re listening, do you really think Musk would allow any changes he doesn’t agree with?