Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hankook Tyres 19" Alloys

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had Continental tyres without exception - first car with Hankook. These tyres are already looking weary after 4000 miles.There are chunks missing in places and the tyres have lines and imprints in them.I would not recommend these tyres.Standard tyre on the 19" alloy.Hope Tesla take note and moves to Continentals.

I've also got the Hankooks on my 19's. Seems Tesla decided to save a few quid and go for Hankooks on the 19s. Pretty much every other M3 wheel size seem to come with Michelin's.

Only had chance to put 1,000 miles on mine so can't comment on endurance but I know they look terrible and seem to have no real form of rim protection.

Mines a company car so not particularly bothered. Will get them swapped early-ish for something decent when I can.

I've also got the Hankooks on my 19's. Seems Tesla decided to save a few quid and go for Hankooks on the 19s. Pretty much every other M3 wheel size seem to come with Michelin's.

Only had chance to put 1,000 miles on mine so can't comment on endurance but I know they look terrible and seem to have no real form of rim protection.

Mines a company car so not particularly bothered. Will get them swapped early-ish for something decent when I can.
You would not think they would skimp on tyres ! Do you know out of interest what tyres the M3P has ?