Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many of you will/may transition to CyberTruck?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What led you to that decision?
Even Kyle Connor (who is often quite critical of Tesla) found it interesting how so many early reservation holders are down on it and he surprisingly now loves the truck and wants to replace his Rivian since it overheats so much.

Colten and Kyle said if they had only watched the presentation remotely, they too would be very negative on it but in person, seeing the factory and truck was great.

I have had an order in from early on, just in case I could get over the looks. I’m still not over it but I find myself closer and closer on keeping my order after seeing reviews. In the next month or two we will get some real data from non YouTubers and I’ll make my final decision.

Watch this video. Lots of behind the scenes tidbits on the CT.

To all those that say “oh just get a ford or Rivian, it’s the same”, are EXTREMELY misinformed.

What exactly makes those people “extremely misinformed”? I really want to know.

All these reviews and comparisons are of a $100k Car. Yeah I said it Car. A lot of these reviewers aren’t Truck drivers and they love the CT because it’s essentially a Car with a bed, like the Ridgeline. The modern day El Camino.

There will be very few who trade in their Silverado, Ram, F-150, F250, F350 for a car with a Bed. Especially when the only model that beats the competition is $100k.