Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Independant service centre uk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not Surrey but we took ours to Cleevely in Cheltenham. We stayed over in a hotel but wouldn’t bother next time. All easily doable in a day from Surrey and time to have a stroll/lunch around Cheltenham - centre is easy walk from Cleevely.

Reactions: Sean.
Cleeverly looked at mine as mobile. I think it's perfectly sensible to get a car looked at by a professional after 25k miles. Mobile is a little more expensive, but so is travelling to Gloucester. They spotted some issues I hadn't, eg wear on the inside of the front wheels was far higher than I'd realised, despite measuring with reasonable care. For a service I'm in no particular rush, so the wait isn't an issue. Planning to book the next service them as an end of warranty inspection and service, I guess that's actually time critical, so if I need to drive there I can..

I tried to find some HEVRA garages in north surrey, but they seemed spectacularly uninterested in doing Tesla work. And I know Cleeverly know the bits they actually need to look at, it would be very easy to someone to check the tyres and seatbelts, check for a check engine light, shrug and charge me £150

Last edited: