Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leasing incentives: no more free supercharging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone out there leasing a Tesla? My Model Y LR AWD lease expires in 3 months. I spoke to Tesla loyalty department and all the incentives they are offering right now if I get a new Tesla is the waive of the $395 disposition fee. No more free supercharging, apparently. :confused:

i mean, I thought anyone who's getting a new tesla (lease or buy) would automatically get some free supercharging miles (3-month or 6-month). no?

Those in the know ; know to wait until near end of Quarter for incentives. This has been the case for 5 straight years and this year will be strong offers to sell the Y in it's last model year before the refresh.

That said this quarter the .99% financing could shake things up a little as it seems quite popular. If that finance offer is not of interest you should absolutely not even go to the Telsa website until middle of June.
Mid June to end of June is when you might see something of interest to you.

Those in the know ; know to wait until near end of Quarter for incentives. This has been the case for 5 straight years and this year will be strong offers to sell the Y in it's last model year before the refresh.

That said this quarter the .99% financing could shake things up a little as it seems quite popular. If that finance offer is not of interest you should absolutely not even go to the Telsa website until middle of June.
Mid June to end of June is when you might see something of interest to you.
Thanks for the info, dude. Yeah I will wait.... as a matter of fact, my current lease expires mid September. Wouldn't it be wise to wait until then? That's also towards the end of Q3... ;)

Yes, mid Sept sounds an ideal time if interested in a 2024 Y
Would check periodically (late June, again in July, throughout Sept) though since you specifically want a Leasing incentive.
The quarterly sales number is always the important driver with Tesla at least has been.

I got 6 months free supercharging in 2019 on my purchase (not lease) ; in reality though the value of that for me was only about $100 so would create your own value on how much 3 or 6 months of supercharging is worth to you compared to other incentives. Free paint or free white interior for example could be worth more to you.

I would guess there will be some kind of offer between now and your lease end date.