Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
East coast folks get the VIN at the moment the car is loaded to the transport which takes more than 4 days for sure. Then you schedule delivery when the transport arrives and have 48 hours. In case CA you do not have much luxury since it can go out the plant to your hands.
Thanks for the info! Very helpful. I am hoping my dates move up just a little bit... from a convenience perspective, however from the sound of it convenience is not a concern during the delivery process haha

Just got this text from the advisor that sold me the 3. @305Josh I know you’re in west palm, but this might be some useful info for you.

Attachments

• IMG_5564.jpeg
    IMG_5564.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 36
Just got this text from the advisor that sold me the 3. @305Josh I know you’re in west palm, but this might be some useful info for you.
I spoke to my advisor thru text today. Only update is I’m in queue for my vin! The waiting game continues.

Also no update for me either. Still have the same dates.
Miami Gardens has one also for test drive.