Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My confirmation email was at 12:11 and I posted on the tracker pretty early. People have been sorting it though, so they were mixed around a few times.

Hopefully they are going to alternate interiors soon. Maybe 2 weeks of white then switch or something. Judging by the estimates that looks like the plan.
Might be that the sort didn't work as well as I thought. I'm more an Excel guy than a sheets guy. Glad to see other early orders. Still kicking myself for not subscribing to the Twitter feed.

“There’s nothing wrong with white interior supply. There’s nothing wrong with white interior orders. There’s nothing wrong with our production line. Everything is operating smoothly”

Plot twist: maybe they just couldn’t tell us only M3P’s were being built in white interior while the LR and RWD orders were being built with Black interior.
Scarier thought is they can only run white or black at one time and they are currently tooled for white. If so hopefully that means those of us with black interiors don't end up waiting for months.

Received my vin yesterday at around 4 pm in LA. No delivery date yet. Spec:Stealth Grey/White interior. Original order (1/10/24) was for the same exact spec in LR converted to M3P when it was released due to the delays for the LR.
IMG_5594.jpeg
IMG_5597.jpeg