Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My passenger side has quite a few bubbles (or whatever it is) and drivers side has one. They've been there since I noticed in the first week. Much more noticeable when they're not lit vs on. I'm bringing it in for service in a few weeks.
Have you brought yours in yet @5150?

Mine has gotten pretty gnarly over the past month, both driver and front passenger doors. :(

I have an appt scheduled for 6/1.

Created a separate thread to track this issue too btw!

Picked it up at 10:00 AM this morning at the Brooklyn location, and I couldn't be happier! The car was flawless (that I could see, and had 15 miles on it. I'm still learning a few things, and gonna go for my first night ride in a few. I wanna see if my Android phone can link my .mp3 files one way or another. Besides that, just two questions:

1) For a lease, is there a registration card, or just the temp sticker attached to the windshield? I didn't see one. Or does the NYS DMV just send you one in the mail?
2) I'm gonna check out the speed camera settings which I heard we have now. Are they not set to default on? Or are they silent?

Anyway, here's two pics:

Attachments

• 20240521_113628.jpg
    20240521_113628.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240521_102736.jpg
    20240521_102736.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 10
Picked it up at 10:00 AM this morning at the Brooklyn location, and I couldn't be happier! The car was flawless (that I could see, and had 15 miles on it. I'm still learning a few things, and gonna go for my first night ride in a few. I wanna see if my Android phone can link my .mp3 files one way or another. Besides that, just two questions:

1) For a lease, is there a registration card, or just the temp sticker attached to the windshield? I didn't see one. Or does the NYS DMV just send you one in the mail?
2) I'm gonna check out the speed camera settings which I heard we have now. Are they not set to default on? Or are they silent?

Anyway, here's two pics:
Sorry I can’t resist asking for everyone taking delivery but how is the alignment of the LED where it meets the front doors?

Reactions: evfangirl
Sorry I can’t resist asking for everyone taking delivery but how is the alignment of the LED where it meets the front doors?
Nice and straight for me.

I wanna see if my Android phone can link my .mp3 files one way or another.

Android user here. No problems streaming MP3s or any audio for that matter from my phone to the car. Just connect your phone via blue tooth and fire up your phone's media player. Should be good to go.

Anyway, here's two pics:
There is only the Tesla temp sticker on the window. Tesla sends the paper registration. I got mine yesterday. So it’s about 3 weeks to get the paper copy with the one that sticks in the window

Reactions: Zap!
Have you brought yours in yet @5150?

Mine has gotten pretty gnarly over the past month, both driver and front passenger doors. :(

I have an appt scheduled for 6/1.

Created a separate thread to track this issue too btw!
My appointment is next Wednesday. I'll post back with whatever happens. Fingers crossed. Mine are just the front driver and passenger side too. Back sides and front are okay.

Reactions: kmrnt
I know I'm being picky, but are there any options to control the songs from the screen?
Long ago I was streaming from my phone, but found it had different issues. I've since went to copying all of my mp3s to the thumb drive, which works great (well, except it doesn't know where it left off, and need to vocally tell it to "navigate USB" for it to continue where it was. Otherwise, I need to start it manually at whatever song)

How is it that this guy got his vin on May 9? for the performance and it was delivered to him May 20….. when he put in an order after me and then switched to the performance after me
But I still don’t have a vin… I thought they deliver East Coast first and work their way back to the west
someone said
I mean, I’m not expecting to be the first one to get the performance, but can I at least get a Vin?
I mean, what is going on
it baffles me that early January orders are not being prioritized
So I’m supposed to receive my car right before they introduced 2025 models and mine will technically be a year old model when I get it
what a joke

Reactions: evfangirl and LL-FL
How is it that this guy got his vin on May 9? for the performance and it was delivered to him May 20….. when he put in an order after me and then switched to the performance after me
I would definitely give them a call at 725-205-6811. I ordered my M3 on May 12th, got the VIN the same day, and picked it up yesterday. I probably called them 10 times in between that.

There are so many of these around here, but I’m normally in my car when I see them, but today I was out walking in the early hours - so very low traffic.

When this car drives up and by you, one hears NOTHING. Of course EV are quite, but there was basically ZERO wind or tire noise.. it’s like it’s flying instead of rolling on the ground at 40 mph. Can’t wait.

Reactions: evfangirl